ClubRoadster.net banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

· Registered
1,603 Posts
I like the little flaps you put in front of the rear wheels, what'd you use to make them?
Thanks. Just glassed up some side diffuser deal. Tried to keep it subtle but widen the rear up a little. This is the first prototype so we also tried to get a texture coating to match the rocker panel coating on our cars at the same time. That's why it may look a little funky.

· Registered
1,603 Posts
JDM - I was kind of on the fence with the G-Fusers on your ride from the previous pics, but after seeing the side shot I feel I can get a better feeling for what's going on. I dig it and it's not because I directly have a hand in it. I would be the first to say it doesn't flow if I felt it, but my feeling now is the previous pics posted didn't quite show how it came together. Now I can see the flow from the front to rear and with the rear lower lip you have, I feel it all flows well. I'm sure you can see this in person, but with limited pics it may be hard to convey what's going on. A front lip would set it off, but I don't feel it's necessary. Regardless, it's one sick sick whip.

(I know better than to quote pics, but I wanted to see it in my post)

1 - 20 of 39 Posts