21001 - 21020 of 29500 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
I got new rims. Too bad it needed 15mm of spacers to clear the wilwoods. :(

·
Registered
180 Posts
Your car is gorgeous! I love everything about it, nicely done.
haha thanks! it's just a bunch of random parts thrown together to attempt to make a semi fast autox car. sorta works..

·
Bringing foxy back.
3,014 Posts
I sooooooo wonder how that 500 EV drives. Plus, it looks cool! We tour about in 500 Multijet mostly...

·
Registered
2,724 Posts
haha thanks! it's just a bunch of random parts thrown together to attempt to make a semi fast autox car. sorta works..
I can't imagine that 6 speed being any fun autox'ing with that power.

·
Registered
180 Posts
I can't imagine that 6 speed being any fun autox'ing with that power.
Yeah, constant shifting! I actually have an MS2 so the rev limiter is set at 8000, and it goes to 56 in 2nd. For our really tiny Hawaii courses, it's perfect. Nationals though, it would suck!
Also, on 275 Hoosier A6's, it's pretty well planted!

·
Lit like a BranchDavidian
5,990 Posts
I'd imagine that thing is a blast! I'd co-drive it lol. One day I'd love to do a full-tilt SSM build and go toe-to-toe with Strielneik. I once did an event with him....wow.

·
Registered
2,724 Posts
Yeah, constant shifting! I actually have an MS2 so the rev limiter is set at 8000, and it goes to 56 in 2nd. For our really tiny Hawaii courses, it's perfect. Nationals though, it would suck!
Also, on 275 Hoosier A6's, it's pretty well planted!
Ah nice. I tried a 6 speed once. I kept having to make that extra shift to 3rd. I guess that higher redline helps a lot. Nice car.

·
Motorboat Captain
9,990 Posts
I know I know, needs more low. Not doing that until I get better coilovers

21001 - 21020 of 29500 Posts