ClubRoadster.net banner
29,461 - 29,480 of 29,549 Posts
Am I the only active member with an NC right now? Off the top of my head I honestly can't think of anyone else. I seem to remember Jenn had an NC but she rocks an ND now correct?
Don't flatter yourself :smile1::haiguyths:

Nobody remembered Jotun's sweet GV equipped NC.....

Had some people at autocross really wondering if I was telling the truth about rattle can. Yeah, it's not only rattlecan, it's farm implement paint! It's single stage farm machinery enamel, but it's wet sanded twice.

SEMA, here I come.

So this here is my new v-dub. I really, really like it. It's an '06 Golf GLI and is everything my old first gen. GTI wished it was. I could show you my Miata, but it's still sitting on jack stands, just like the last time that I showed it to you here. I still have my respectable '99 Ranger, but my new v-dub is more fun to drive.

And this one time, I went to The Hill for the first time and got a sampler platter to go for $18 and it was really good. I really like frog legs now. I don' t know why they call it the hill 'cuz I didn't see any, but it's real fancy inside. They have the testicle festival there. I had to wait a really long time for my sampler platter, so I took pictures while I waited. I even got one to use for my avatar.

29,461 - 29,480 of 29,549 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.