ClubRoadster.net banner
29,481 - 29,500 of 29,549 Posts
So this here is my new v-dub. I really, really like it. It's an '06 Golf GLI and is everything my old first gen. GTI wished it was. I could show you my Miata, but it's still sitting on jack stands, just like the last time that I showed it to you here.
Do the car a favor and pull the plastic cover out of the wheelhouses.
They love to rust underneath it, because over time dirt, leaves and moisture accumulates, and the vibration from the engine basically makes the whole mixture sand down the paint.
My 99 wasn't far from needing actual metalwork in one wheelhouse.

Checks username. Checks picture. Checks username. Checks picture. Checks username. Checks picture.

Confusion. Respek. Love. Car looks great man.
LOLOLOLOL, thats funny. I dont know how to change my name, is there even a way?>

LOLOLOLOL, thats funny. I dont know how to change my name, is there even a way?>
I think an Admin can do it but I say keep it. Even when it doesn't fit, it's you. My username is from my 99 Black S10 Xtreme I bought new. Yolo.

Back on topic... pics by JT Tami. Thanks dude!

Couple of shots from Evergreen Autocross. Keeping both hands on the wheel not required.

29,481 - 29,500 of 29,549 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.