Big Pimpin'
8,505 Posts
Re: The Everyone's Miata Thread.

Bluemiata has one of the nicest red roadsters out there

·
Registered
2,096 Posts

Not that good, but a little messing around with the ebrake...
I know clutch/throttle control is "real drifting" but for photography purposes I just yanked the handle

I kept trying to make her take it a little later but she kept getting it right as I broke traction :roll:

·
Supporting Member
579 Posts

Here are some current pictures of my car after I got the front bumper, GV tail lights, and Murakami/REV9 trunk lid painted and installed. The paint on the front bumper was peeling and had holes from the previous owner drilling holes into the bumper to attach the license plate, So I had that patched up and painted to look like new and installed Garagestar's license plate bracket.

The paint on the GV tail lights didn't look so hot so I had that painted as well. I'm gonna have to readjust the trunk lid once I locate that hidden trunk hinge bolt. Also please ignore the wheel well gap on the rear wheels, I'm hoping a new set of springs will fix that in the future.

·
Big Pimpin'
8,505 Posts

^ Get out of my head!! :eek: That's exactly what I want to do to my car minus the wheels and ht spoiler. Now I know that my car (like yours) will look 100% awesome when I'm done.

·
Registered
271 Posts

Went to the dragstrip today just for the f**k of it. Miatas are slow in a straight line derp derp

My homie Miata Mike getting his tune on

Staging for an Epic battle of the slows!

Mazdas

·
who moved my Pinto?
587 Posts

Typical scenes in ford parking lot. sorry camera phone

mine is red one

son's car is white one and Camilo Pardo's car stinking up the background...

but best Ford parking lot is still Cars&Coffee at Irvine Studio on sat mornings. You CA types already know that. :)

·
Registered
2,731 Posts

Complete with paint chips and all around stock everything.......for now ;)

·
Registered
1,676 Posts

the Elan is sexy .

81 - 100 of 29514 Posts