ClubRoadster.net banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
Bill why do you do stuff like this? Are you trying to create the East Coast vs. West Coast Rap Battles from the 1980's??

This is an International forum, not a California Forum. I dont understand what the big deal is? Why are you trying to create internet walls?? This forum is for everyone.

BTW..........

• Last edited by MiataRoadster on Wed Jan 24, 2007 2:57 am;
edited 9 times in total

Edit your original post to your favor to "after the fact", but you are OWN3D by the Clock! 2:57am PST Edited 9 TIMES!

Grow up or get out! =D>

PhatMiata

·
Registered
182 Posts
I feel out of place posting here because Im not a huge poster, but I am on this site around 8 hours a day so I see most of the posts. But me being from va, do notice that the majority of the posts are cali related, and there is a lot of non miata topics. I come here to get info on miatas, not really to talk about what I did today, and I feel the non related and cali only posts are outweighing the miata posts, plus the questions about miatas only get a few repiles where a non topic post will go on for ever. It doesnt effect me loving the site, but Id love to see more questions and miata info.

·
Brah.
7,484 Posts
I feel out of place posting here because Im not a huge poster, but I am on this site around 8 hours a day so I see most of the posts. But me being from va, do notice that the majority of the posts are cali related, and there is a lot of non miata topics. I come here to get info on miatas, not really to talk about what I did today, and I feel the non related and cali only posts are outweighing the miata posts, plus the questions about miatas only get a few repiles where a non topic post will go on for ever. It doesnt effect me loving the site, but Id love to see more questions and miata info.

+1

21 - 26 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.