ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Brah.
7,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so does anyone got one? or have some pictures of it on a car besides the yellow MS car?

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
I had one painted white on my second Miata back in 1997 but took it off and sold it a few years later. There is a guy in my local club that still has the similar Garage Vary version, still new and unpainted. If you are interested ill let him know to post it for sale up here. My newer Miata (#3) is currently wingless until i find one that will flow with the bodykit setup i have pictured in my head.

My old car (Booger)
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/1/web/133000-133999/133278_295_full.jpg

Here is a pic of the Garage Vary Wing my buddy has.
http://www.vary.co.jp/wd/na_rear/1b.jpg

PhatMiata

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
The Kumamoto Sports Factory rear wing is virtually identical to the Mazdaspeed Aero II. I wonder what connection there might be?

MS Aero II

Kumamoto Sports Factory

Per your request

One of JoeyB's friends

Dale's MX-5

Not MS yellow demo car. This one is from Joyfast.

Joyfast race car appears similar to MS but end plates look more thick.

From the Mazdaspeed catalog

I'm sure if I bothered to keep looking I could find more pics. I checked Carview but didn't see anything under Aero Parts section.

P.S. Phatty, I just realized how closely your old car Booger looks like the GV demo car with those black fender stripes

·
Brah.
7,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sweet!

thanks man....i have done some looking yet i never could find any pics of it that were good.

·
bad mother f......
3,173 Posts
The Mazdaspeed NA's from japan are my favorite.. yummy

·
Mufasa in Training
32,623 Posts
Wow...a wing I'd almost be willing to run...

Never thought I'd see the day... :)

·
Esteemed Member
2,930 Posts
hey freedom, since youre so good at digging up these pictures did you have any good ones of the MS type 1 spoiler? hard to see on that catalog pic but doesnt look too flashy.

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
what vendors carry the wing besides crorksport

anyone know?

Erubuni makes a knockoff, but it has a fiberglass center wing, :? Probably would sag in the middle over time. The Mazdaspeed has the Aluminum center wing for better durablity. And it wasnt as heavy as i thought, the center part weighs next to nothing. :mrgreen:

PhatMiata

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
Yeap, they are the best price in the USA for "Authentic" Mazdaspeed Parts. Not to mention one of the few that can even still get Mazdaspeed parts.

PhatMiata

1 - 14 of 14 Posts