ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
3,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK MS Time Trap owners-- there is hope for the flaky LCD problem!!! I took it to a cell phone repair shop..the techie diagnosed it as a bad part--the conducting rubber pieces around the LCD screen. He replaced them with a new rubber (who knew those rubber thing conducted electricity?) and voila! The time trap is 85% restored...there are still a few faded lines, due to wear on the LCD itself (something about the copper layer thinning out)... but it is useable!

This was previously faded to the point where I couldn't see anything but jibberish! As you can see, it's not as crisp as brand new, but definitely useable!

Greg

·
Supporting Member
2,723 Posts
Sure is handy to have people around who can still repair electronic goods!!!

Anyways Greg- you were asking about instructions for the trap timer earlier.... I made some scans- unfortunately I'm running out of storage space so I had to shrink them....

Anyways- there are 4 sections- date/time setting, alarm setting, stop watch, countdown. Let me know which section you need help w/ and I'll try to translate as best as I can :p:p

·
3,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks! I figured out the date/time setting, alarm seems no biggie. Countdown seems straightforward...The lap timer I get, but what I want to know is how to review the individual lap times recorded. I seem to get it...the lap number is on the left, the lap time is on top, and the split time is displayed below, correct? :wink:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts