ClubRoadster.net banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 90 Posts

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
I don't cut sellers any slack and you shouldn't either. Protect yourself or else bad sellers will take advantage of you. The Paypal dispute was the correct course of action. It's not like seller had the only steering wheel in existence. And hahahahaha at MstrBlk making a scene about leaving a stupid car forum. No one cares. Literally no one.

·
Registered
848 Posts
Amazing how some people can't just do the right thing.

What a sorry excuse for a enthusiast.

Good riddance.

·
Registered
5,005 Posts
I am with you on that Paul! After seeing his reaction to justified complaints and his "threat" to leave, I could not agree more, the Miata community is better off w/o individuals with such attitudes.

On behalf of Texas i would like to apologize for his actions because he is obviously, 1) not a native Texan, raised in the ways of a southern gentleman or 2)is one of those "children of the corn" , in which case blame Orville Redenbacher. :suicide:

·
Motorboat Captain
9,990 Posts
Ohhh wait!! THis is the same seller that tried to pass off a Nardi rep as being real right??

It wasn't until a handful of us pestered his FS thread about until he changed the description to "rep."

·
Administrator
15,183 Posts
I still get the same "error in your details" when trying to leave feedback. What gives?
Dunno. I'd start another thread in the site feedback thing. Andy left some feedback today that worked.

Ohhh wait!! THis is the same seller that tried to pass off a Nardi rep as being real right??

It wasn't until a handful of us pestered his FS thread about until he changed the description to "rep."

Yep.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
Now I have to worry about the wheel being a rep too? smh. Now I really just want my money back. He had 3 nardi wheels for a sale along with other things.

·
Administrator
15,183 Posts
Now I have to worry about the wheel being a rep too? smh. Now I really just want my money back. He had 3 nardi wheels for a sale along with other things.
At least one of the wheels was a rep.

Did you put in your paypal payment that you were paying for a Nardi wheel?

·
Registered
5,005 Posts
Yes a DETAILED product description is very important when going thru PayPal! I once even asked a seller to resubmit a invoice because the description was inaccurate and although they thought it was silly/stupid they obliged and I was happy. :)

·
Banned
734 Posts
Lol... I am not surpised at all to see the amount of attention this has gotten. I won't waste my time defending myself to an unreceptive audience. I never took anybody's money, I just shipped things out late.

I am not leaving the miata community, just this site. I will likely still have encounters with many of you, especially those of you who also reside here in TX. Sorry to leave on such a sour note!

Honestly, I am disappointed in you CR.

Anyways, see ya on the track! Might be a slow shipper but I am getting to be a faster driver. :~)

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
No, you shipped things out late AND you were a douche when people called you out. You can ship **** out late all you like with pretty much no hard feelings as long as you keep people in the loop. You failed to do that. If you have my money and you still have the item I paid for, I damn sure expect you to answer my PMs, that is reasonable. Have fun on M.net.

·
enormous gay swords.
6,360 Posts
You know what? **** you.

I started out defending you and I'm disappointed in YOU for handling this the way you did. Leave and never come the **** back. This site will be better off without a prick like you around.

·
Banned
734 Posts
Lol.. There was adequate communication. You all are basing your opinions entirely on the irriatated buyer's complaints.

I don't think coming back will be an option though. Sorry to have bothered anybody here I suppose.

Good luck on all your builds and have fun driving!

·
Registered
848 Posts
Lol... I am not surpised at all to see the amount of attention this has gotten. I won't waste my time defending myself to an unreceptive audience. I never took anybody's money, I just shipped things out late.

I am not leaving the miata community, just this site. I will likely still have encounters with many of you, especially those of you who also reside here in TX. Sorry to leave on such a sour note!

Anyways, see ya on the track! Might be a slow shipper but I am getting to be a faster driver. :~)

Surprised at the attention? What do you mean? You must be referring to the community coming together to illustrate that you are the worst kind of enthusiast.

You are the kind of enthusiast that DID take someone's money, and have FAILED to deliver what was paid for in a reasonable amount of time. On top of that you FAILED to communicate properly - and ONLY when this thread started developing did you come in here trying to play it off as no big deal.

On top of that - instead of just being a MAN and handling the situation quickly to resolve the dispute that YOU have created - you puss out and insult the buyer that has done nothing wrong.

We are all here for a reason - we love our car. We are all excited to get new parts. We all expect other enthusiasts (which obviously you are not) to have the same mindset and deliver those parts with enthusiasm (IE - on time.) There is no excuse for not sending a PM or a text. There is no excuse for not getting something shipped out in a couple days.

We are DISAPPOINTED in you - as you are a POS who can't just man up and say you suck at shipping things - and apologize to the buyer, and ship it out ASAP. Instead you talk crap, and tell the buyer (who is not at fault here) that you are going to make him possibly wait longer.

Go rent a Hyundai and drive it off a cliff, buckled in. You should be ashamed at how you treat you fellow car-guy. The Miata community certainly doesn't need people like you in it. You can down play it all you want, but it is pretty obvious what you have done here, as you have done it to others - it is noted in your seller feedback. I hope this crap follows you where ever you run off to - and no one else gets caught up in your bullsh*t. Karma is a bastard, and it always finds a way to catch up to you.

/rant.

41 - 60 of 90 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.