ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have, or know of some mud guards that fit to the racing beat rear bumper? I've searched and I can't find anything on it.

The RB kit has really "straight" lines and the guards I think would help widen the stance a bit in the rear. I dont really drive through mud, this is purely asthetic.

Thanks

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL I was looking for this post, I thought it disappeard. Didn't know I posted it in the wrong place haha :)

·
4,436 Posts
LOL I was looking for this post, I thought it disappeard. Didn't know I posted it in the wrong place haha :)
I thought about your questions last night and I *think* Tony Cooper has a black LE (93) with the RB rear and mud flaps - you may have to search for his pics on m.net forum - especially some deals gap pics. If I find any links, I will let you know and post here.

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
Does anyone have, or know of some mud guards that fit to the racing beat rear bumper?
The RB rear bumper was not designed for use with mud flaps. Therefore your best options are to modify OEM units to fit or modify universal mud flaps to fit. If you want an even bigger project you could design/fabricate your own custom mud flaps to work with the lines of the RB rear bumper.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts