ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just for curiosity sake, I typed in www.mx5.net and lo and behold, Gary owns that domain too! www.mx-5.net is a German forum though.

www.mxfive.net is a British site.

www.miata.com seems to be merely an ad generator

www.miata.org is the old BrainStorm site

www.miata.tv seems to be a persoanl site

www.mxfive.com is for sale

www.mxfive.tv is nothing

www.mx-5.org is nothing

www.mx5.org is nothing

www.mx5.com appears to be for sale?

www.mx5.tv is nothing

www.mx-5.com seems to be Mazda's European distributor

www.mx-5.tv is also dead.

·
Registered
36 Posts
www.miata.com was a real website until a few months ago. It didn't have much... an occasional news piece about the Miata (including reviews, sightings in the news, etc) and ads for aftermarket products but it was a real site. Then the owner announced its end and I guess it's dead now.

·
Banned
445 Posts
mx-5.net is THE germany miata-forum, i think its the only one in germany (there was just another , but it is lost since a month or so) and you just can compare it with the m.net, not completely, but...

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
mx-5.net is THE germany miata-forum, i think its the only one in germany (there was just another , but it is lost since a month or so) and you just can compare it with the m.net, not completely, but...
So you have whiney know-it-all idiots in Germany too?

·
Banned
445 Posts
So you have whiney know-it-all idiots in Germany too?
yesyes, someones asks a question just in power&performance needing help and another one of these lovely-pretty, selfloving ignorant guys (or was the word gays ;)) dissed him with grammar and punctuation or you read a thread and think you could help with a reply but you are to lazy to scroll up and so click the reply-button of the last poster, then again come one of "them" and gives you a link to a site where you could learn how to quote right in forums ( i have to say, the german forum threads are built up like a tree-form) or you post a pic of your last nice mod and again (s.k - they are alive ;)) a lovely oldfart-user (i am even an older man, too but not such one) means "oh, how ugly, what have you done, the mazda technicians have thought about what they have done, the only thing you could do with your miata is parking in front of an ice-cafe or that looks terrible, i must spie, oh - thats not stock and so on and so on

its only a little percentage of people there which did not stay in the kindergarden (the others are tolerant and do respect others taste, you can say thats not my taste, i dont like it, but not "thats **** what you´ve done"), but these people made it smell a bitt skunky ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts