ClubRoadster.net banner
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
'ROTB TWEAK'S 805 WHITE MIATA BUILD'PURCHASED 9-29-12

hi i am new to this forum this is my third miata>>>i just purchased this gem today actually!9-29-12

so i am a proud owner of a 1994 white miata 'c' class equipped with lsd,power windows,also came with the optional oem hardtop..
i bought this car of the original owner,really old folk and he didn't get to drive/enjoy the miata anymore. so he decided to part with her!
this amazing lil gem is all stock and has a 126,xxx original miles....sorry i dont have any pics but i will post some asap,i still learning how this forum works,i dont know how to post pics so bear with me fellas.this car is currently going to be my dd but i will modify it and take it on someterack events/canyon runs even shows/meets..if anyone has any info on meets or anything lmk..stay tuned for pics and updates of this lil miater!!!will need some deep cleaning...

hey guys i wanna get rid of my tan interior and would like to replace it with black interior anyway i can salvage my headrest speakers??

first day!!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Re: my 1994 Miata DD build(cocaine)

Rotb tweak is has been my gamer tag name since I was 13.. Also is my name on other forum I choose to keep the same name on all forums just as an FYI. Op does not do cocaine hahahah

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Re: my 1994 Miata DD build(cocaine)

sorry, tweaking on cocaine when i wrote this, forgot pix
This guy must be a stand up comedian that can't read!!^^^^

That's all I got for now ima start ordering parts and searching!!! Thanks for looking and stay tuned guys!!

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Looks good. I just pulled the softtop out of my car a few weeks ago since I have a hardtop now. Only takes maybe 30min-1hr and you can put the carpet stuff back down. I think it looks much nicer w/o it and it saves a little weight.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Looks good. I just pulled the softtop out of my car a few weeks ago since I have a hardtop now. Only takes maybe 30min-1hr and you can put the carpet stuff back down. I think it looks much nicer w/o it and it saves a little weight.
I might just do that considering the soft top is all trashed from the uv.. And thanks bro I will definitely need to get the ball rolling on ordering parts.. I purchased this car as a dd slash occasional track use.. Since I have a Lil civic I have set up for track only... I'll post a couple pics of it

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
My track car

Just passed up a Sti and passing the Evo on the long straight at bw13 Cw

My safety 4point autopower bolt in rollbar

Made a custom bumper to reduce caught up air.. And I think it might work better!!:)

Can't wait to take the Miata out to the track!!

Btw I run with speedventures.com an Extremespeedtrackevents.com

1 - 20 of 67 Posts