ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Good lookin start. Does your oil pressure guage move as you drive? Looks like somone may have swaped a working setup. If ya dont know, the oil pressure guages on the 94+ cars were dummy gauges. Also try miata.net and turbomiata.com.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good lookin start. Does your oil pressure guage move as you drive? Looks like somone may have swaped a working setup. If ya dont know, the oil pressure guages on the 94+ cars were dummy gauges. Also try miata.net and turbomiata.com.
thanks!
yeah it moves while i drive and when i rev it. so its not supposed to be their?

·
Registered
533 Posts
Welcome!

miata for 1k? ..I'm moving to L.A. hahah
nice looking car though. should be a clean start.

p.s. you have a nice teg as well :D

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Good score.

Yeah. Miatas are a plague in SoCal. They're usually cheap, compared to other parts of the country. I could probably sell my NA on the east coast for $4,000, but I'll probably be lucky to get $2,500 in SoCal. Hahaha!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome!

miata for 1k? ..I'm moving to L.A. hahah
nice looking car though. should be a clean start.

p.s. you have a nice teg as well :D
thanks yeah 1k lol only thing its salvage title but it runs fine. I feel like taking the car apart/learning on it already.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks guys! no roll bar came with the car. from what I know the car was a girl owned car and the reason why its salvaged is because it got hit in the rear and the bumper got hit and broke off so insurance declared it totaled. front bumper seems like it has been rammed by a truck or something.im pretty happy with the car, I actually thin it drives better then my rsx. im anxious to drive my na.

·
Registered
939 Posts
95 and up have dummy gauges. 94 cars have the real OPG.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Wow great deal, think of it this way.... the rollbar is $500+!!! so you got the car for $500. NICE!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Welcome to CR.net! $1K is a steal, nice. Keep us posted on what you do to it and when you finally get it covered and drive it.

Chris
thanks, thinking of making a progress thread
Wow great deal, think of it this way.... the rollbar is $500+!!! so you got the car for $500. NICE!
lol yeah i thought about that.
Score.
It looks like it has a mustache.:woolery:
:fab: gonna try to get that fixed when i get some extra cash.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts