2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
check out the new ass shot of my car

installed the trunk spoiler today.. now i have all 3

·
ClubRoadster.net Founder
4,631 Posts
Nice and simple. Gotta love it.

Is that a stubby screwdriver stuck in the trunk lock cylinder?

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
yes and no.. its a stubby screwdriver handle that i made a key.. so if i get pulled over it looks like a screwdriver
So you want to look like your driving a stolen car? :? #-o

·
Miata Master
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well kinda. in japan snapon sells key fob/ key blanks that look just like these... our snapon drivers cant get them so i made my own

·
Esteemed Member
3,776 Posts
looks good, hard to go wrong with the factory pieces, btw if you bought the spoiler used, where did you pick up new doublesided tape for the underside where it attaches? just local hardware store?

·
Finger lickin' good...
6,605 Posts
well kinda. in japan snapon sells key fob/ key blanks that look just like these... our snapon drivers cant get them so i made my own
I love it!! :mrgreen: I'm gonna have to talk with our snap-on guy now and get a stubby, I'm pretty sure it's stronger than the last 2 keys I've bent when the cylinder jams :p

·
Esteemed Member
2,930 Posts
looks good, hard to go wrong with the factory pieces, btw if you bought the spoiler used, where did you pick up new doublesided tape for the underside where it attaches? just local hardware store?
the 3M double sided exterior adhesive tape should do the trick. (the one with the RED backing)

·
Supporting Member
828 Posts
R Package spoilers always look nice, they flow with the body lines, as if they belong there. Same said about the JDM RS side skirts too.
But I have always been undecided about the optional R Package stripe set.

·
Miata Master
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I love it!! :mrgreen: I'm gonna have to talk with our snap-on guy now and get a stubby, I'm pretty sure it's stronger than the last 2 keys I've bent when the cylinder jams :p
snap on usa cannot get them but if you get a stubby screwdriver handle($8)variety of colors. you can make your own. just pm me

1 - 15 of 15 Posts