ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need post counts. Been on here for a couple months when i got my miata. Have done ALOT to it, now i have stuff to sell. Anyways i got it with 174k miles for 2 grand with a brand new paint job, what looked like restored black leather interior, but the motor was on its way out. Here it is when i got it. With that big ol fart can

immediately i sourced a stock muffler and installed some bilsteins

Then i gots smogged and failed twice, replaced a bunch of crap, timing was somewhere near 25*

Then the motor blew

Here she is after all that surgery

Full mod list now includes, bilsteins, torsen, pads lines and motul, Rebello Racing longblock with header back exhaust, jackson intake, cams, act clutch, LW flywheel... and more with more to come

Please comment so i can say "thanks" 6 times lol

·
Registered
645 Posts
strip and polish both hoods on the lancer and the miata

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the compliments. The EVO is my race car, i wont be polishing the hood. The miata is my canyon car, i wont be polishing the hood lol

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
if you are interested in some stock parts, i think i should be eligible to list now.. I know someone wants my stock diff/axles/driveshaft for cheap. Thanks for looking

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Done. Well, the evo is as good as it can get, minus the motor.
Suspension is Muellerized Custom Moton's, with all the whiteline goodies (FCRK, RBSK, bushings etc), rear sway bar, other chassis reenforcements.. makes 400whp/320ftlbs

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Slightly ported head with mild cams, stock bottem end. i just put 1700 miles on it in the last couple weeks.. waiting to get tuned, then i will have a review

·
Registered
71 Posts
Nice picture of the Evo on the horseshoe. Say Hi to Gil next time your at Muellers.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Oh and you need at least 50 post count to post in the for sale section. I'm also looking to finally boost post count but not really to post just because I have been on here for too long and not really posted yet.

·
Registered
645 Posts
easiest way to get ur post up is just to go to the "post ur (pick a color)miata" threads and tell the guys they have nice cars haha thats what i did. cant get in trouble for telling some one there mud flaps are cool

1 - 20 of 20 Posts