ClubRoadster.net banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
(sorry, repost from the noob section)

New here, just looking for a comfortable forum with some accepting members. I have an 01 in Emerald Mica Green, bought new, less than 3k on the odo. I know, crazy. I also have a 99 in the same color, also with a black interior and top, bought in VA used with 60k+. Hopefully within the next year I'll be able to pick up an na for a more ambitious turbo project. As of now the 99 is on track to get supercharged, maybe in time for matg 2010.

Interior:

-Alpine CDA head unit
-Street Wires
-Polk/Momo 6 1/2" door speakers
-Blaupunkt 8" powered sub
-Custom fabbed sub power switch
-iPod adapter
-Skunk2 weighted shift knob
-New mats, etc

Exterior:

-Hard Dog M2 Roll Bar
-New EZon top
-OE front lip (uninstalled)

Engine:

-Borla Dual AB Exhaust
-01 Exhaust manifold
-Gates Racing accessory and timing belts
-Replaced all hoses, water pump, coolant res., etc.
-PWR Racing radiator
-Magnecor 8mm wires
-NGK Iridium plugs
-Powder coated gunmetal valve cover
-Mazdaspeed oil fill cap
-Redline transmission & differential fluids
- (on order) K&N CAI
- (future) FM SC

Wheels/Suspension:

-Kosei K1 Racing 15x7
-00' stock 5 spokes
-General Exclaim UHP
-Yokohama S-Drives
-FM front and rear sway bars
-Tokico Illumina 5 way adj. shocks
-FM springs
-Powerslot Rotors all around
-Goodridge Stainless brake lines
- (on order) 949 racing end links, lugs, valve stems

Please check out my CarDomain site:

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3334287

Many more pictures... underhood, etc.

Thanks for looking,

Nash

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
From a spring rate standpoint they offer perfect control coupled with my tokico illuminas. I had to forgo the ground control coilovers or lower springs because I live in upstate New York on the Vermont border. If you need some potholes I have extra. I had previous cars with less than two inches of clearance... and then I realized that I don't live in Beverly Hills, after I lost the lower half of a bumper cover. This spring I am looking to get an na that will end up getting dropped on its ass, but I'll have to take it elsewhere to play. thanks everybody for the kind comments!

·
Registered
768 Posts
From a spring rate standpoint they offer perfect control coupled with my tokico illuminas. I had to forgo the ground control coilovers or lower springs because I live in upstate New York on the Vermont border. If you need some potholes I have extra. I had previous cars with less than two inches of clearance... and then I realized that I don't live in Beverly Hills, after I lost the lower half of a bumper cover. This spring I am looking to get an na that will end up getting dropped on its ass, but I'll have to take it elsewhere to play. thanks everybody for the kind comments!
Well, if that's the ride height then I'm pretty sure I have FM springs too. Mystery quasi-solved. A combination of FM springs and a dumbass previous owner who thought it would be a nice idea to couple them with stock shocks would explain my crashy, tortuous ride and unhappy gf.

Don't worry man, I think the car looks great especially with those wheels. We have our share of potholes around here too, and also snow. Today I'm literally beached: The snow out there accumulated higher then my car's ride height. :( Beautiful car, great job.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.