ClubRoadster.net banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Mufasa in Training
31,454 Posts
PayPal have closed my claim in my favour but they were unable to refund my cash as Racing LifeStyles' PayPal account is empty. A new one is probably after being setup already and this scam will continue.
I did not receive any parts, he has my money and I want it back.
I have not received any contact from Racing LifeStyle since he 'returned from being away'.
It does not matter how good he was before, he has my money and I want it back.
I am now contacting my credit card company in regard to this transaction and also informing them that 'ClubRoadster.net' is receiving cash from this sponser and supporting his actions via online advertising.
No matter what you say, if you take money from a so-called 'sponser' who is running these scams and are made aware of it a number of times from different users, to do nothing and continue to accept cash while having 'Racing LifeStyle' listed on this forum indicates that you are a part of the scam.
I know you will probably delete this post or lock it like the other ones to try and cover up what's going on, and has been going on for some time, since this forum is a part of these scams.
Please get your facts straight before entering someone else into a legal situation that they do not deserve to be in.

When this situation arose, his sponsorship was pulled, but his company section was left here so there would be a place to resolve these conflicts and he was also allowed to stay a member so that if/when he chose to come clean (which he has) then he would be able to do so.

His sponsorship was revoked not only for this current situation, but also because he was behind on his payments anyways. So if you think about it, CR.net is in much the same situation as you.

If you look closely, his banner ad is no longer in the rotation on the main page. His "sponsored by:" tagline is no longer after one of the sub-forum headings. Also, his own banner isn't even present in his own section, whereas any other sponsor's area has their banner at the top of the page.

So, I reiterate: Please do not jump to conclusions about someone else's involvement in an affair. Please remove Clubroadster.net as well as any and all other parties associated with Clubroadster.net (including other forum sponsors, members, and staff) from your report to your credit card company. Your claim is with Racing Lifestyle, not Clubroadster. We did not sell you a product or enter into any contractual obligation to provide you with any product or subsequent service.

Thank you.
Well put.

700 Posts
i dont think this was a scam from Mike a Racing Lifestyle. i personally know him , and find it hard to be of his character.
then how about you contact your "friend" and talk him into paying these people back? If my friend did this I would be the first to beat his ass with his own shoe and help out the people he scammed, but then again I have scruples.

if people know his full name and the general area where he lives, then contact his local police dept. There are laws that can help you guys.

·
Registered
2,081 Posts

·
4,296 Posts
i dont think this was a scam from Mike a Racing Lifestyle. i personally know him , and find it hard to be of his character.
then how about you contact your "friend" and talk him into paying these people back? If my friend did this I would be the first to beat his ass with his own shoe and help out the people he scammed, but then again I have scruples.

if people know his full name and the general area where he lives, then contact his local police dept. There are laws that can help you guys.
i know alot of vendors , here , and elsewhere.
should i go and do their customer service for them .No way.

what i said about his character is true.obviously something is wrong ,and he basically fckd up . believe me i buy stuff from online vendors all the time , and i wouldnt like getting burned , noone wants to lose money.
Fergus did what i would have done , and what any of you can do legally , he made a distpute with Paypal , and his credit card. bashing another site isnt going to help , and these are the reprocussions of that.Fergus has like 2 post on CR anyway . who is he.

if you read the sh+t over at MT.net then you might be pissed to , these guys have been attacking CR , and Kinod for a while , both which i am a part of . so for me to call them Gay is a NoBrainer (which should be brainiedick's name).besides , we are all just ricers according to them .

but i tell you what , since i do know him , i will call him and try to see why he let his "out of garage " company lose its face , and leave these people hanging.

(your very tricky Foo)

·
4,296 Posts
ok so i did get off track with this one post.
haha at me .
so i called Mike , and he says he Refunded fergus. and thats after he sent the flares , that supposedly he didnt get . our conversation was nowhere near being inline with brains bs post above. he says he was in comunication by email , and the matter is resolved.
i wonder if Fergie let anyone know he got his money back , cause Brain decided to come back here and stink it up again , so i went off.

i believe Mike, and will continue to do business with him .cause i get my parts . thanks

·
Registered
4,071 Posts
if you read the sh+t over at MT.net then you might be pissed to , these guys have been attacking CR , and Kinod for a while , both which i am a part of . so for me to call them Gay is a NoBrainer (which should be brainiedick's name).besides , we are all just ricers according to them .

I talk **** about all the forums, including the one where I am the admin. Since you cannot access the moderator forum you cannot see where I talk amongst the other moderators that I don't like the direction our site has taken and where I myself clean up lots of smack talk. What I don't do is hide **** under the rug. I'm sorry it pisses you off that I'm so vocal about a member being burned $400. I also know people don't like me or mt.net, doesn't bother me.

If I were you, I would have called my buddy and said "hey dude, people are kinda upset you're ripping them off." but alas, some members said they don't like cr.net, so instead you called everyone gay. That's fine.

As far as NoBrainer being my handle. It's not as fitting as braineack, where in my efforts to sound like I'm smart, I ironically misspelled the word.

·
4,296 Posts
omg Mods this is so far off topic you better delete it before anyone sees it.
wait , i vote to ban braindead

and i really didnt care what he did , i dont believe he burned anyone , its his business.

but i did call him if you read, this morning and spoke to him, he tells me he paid your boy back, and the flares never came back to him , he also said he was in contact with him.

so honestly i dont care. but when i got on Mt and saw these fags group us all together, (namely Spike) i told it like it was , one word ,.
GAY .
thats what started this.

LOCK

·
Mufasa in Training
31,454 Posts
Hey fellas...you mind taking this one offline? See my quoted post from Taylor re: where Mike and ClubRoadster currently stand.

We'll leave it at that.

·
Registered
402 Posts
We all look forward to your continued relationship with ClubRoadster.net and it's members.
Speak for yourself, Tim. Sounds like there are more than a few people who aren't looking forward to anything (including their refunds).

It's also exceptionally low of you to lock threads regarding a sponsor, regardless of how "private" you think they are. Even M.net requires the sponsor to rebut the accusations before we close the thread. If you want to perpetuate a reputation as being a more heavily censored forum than Miata.net, go for it. You're well along on that path as is.

·
Premium Member
9,430 Posts
im really pissed that my post was edited :evil: . i said nothing wrong other than agree with Braineack
It was removed because you were agreeing with a post that was COMPLETELY irrelevant to the situation at hand and because of that fact your post was equally irrelevant.

Speak for yourself, Tim. Sounds like there are more than a few people who aren't looking forward to anything (including their refunds).

It's also exceptionally low of you to lock threads regarding a sponsor, regardless of how "private" you think they are. Even M.net requires the sponsor to rebut the accusations before we close the thread. If you want to perpetuate a reputation as being a more heavily censored forum than Miata.net, go for it. You're well along on that path as is.
What if the sponsor wasn't there to "rebut" anything? All those threads became were nothing more than a one-sided bitchfest that got derailed quite similarly to this one. When it became obvious that Mike wasn't going to reply any time soon the only obvious choice was to close it to prevent any further childish and stupid behavior.

More heavily censored than M.net? Laughable! I've had posts and entire threads removed simply because they stirred the pot too much. I had to post my dyno results thread THREE TIMES on m.net before it finally stayed there for good.

This thread was originally meant for Mike to help resolve issues with any members on this board. Since it appears to only one willing to make use of it has run off into the mist its usefulness is pretty much nil.

Thanks again for ruining a perfectly decent thread with shameless bigotry and addle-brained remarks.

·
ClubRoadster.net Founder
4,631 Posts
I would like to say a few things.

Savington: I did not lock the thread. One of my mods did, and as they have explained, they had a valid reason. I don't think you should call me out when I am clearly not directly involved.

Fergus: I am sorry you are having problems, but I suggest you get your facts straight before you come on this forum and start spouting inane rhetoric. ClubRoadster is in no way responsible for the 'contract' between you and Racing Lifestyle. Any person with even a cursory knowledge of the law would laugh at your accusations. I understand that the issue between you and RL has been resolved. Why don't you suck up your pride and come back on here and post that the issue has indeed been resolved and that you apologize for your comments?

Brainiack: I don't know why 'the word on the street' about ClubRoadster is negative, but if indeed you are in any way responsible for its tarnishing, I would appreciate it if you would restrain yourself. While it is true that there have been some problems between one of our sponsors and a few customers, I don't feel that its appropriate to include ClubRoadster in the blame. As someone already has mentioned, if a commercial entity paid for advertising on local television or other form of media, would you blame them for indiscretions of said sponsor as long as actions toward the offending sponsor were carried out accordingly? Just something to think about. You don't have to answer.

Some others who have posted in this thread need to re-read the rules. Did you just not see, or give a crap about the part where you are not to bash other members or call them names; or otherwise flame?

/rant

21 - 38 of 38 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.