ClubRoadster.net banner
1 - 20 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So, where do i start... i picked up my miata 2 years ago and it's been through a few phases. When i first got it, i started off with suspension, exhaust and intake however a buddy of mine was selling his turbo kit so i had to jump on it. Like an ass, i bought the kit, installed it and went with a cheap F1 puck clutch from eBay and paid the price. Slipping clutch and a 200rpm higher red line caused be to put 6 holes in the motor. Here are some pics from when i bought to when i blew the motor..

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
After blowing up the motor, i decided to rebuilt properly :) Here's what I now have:

Wiseco 8.5:1 pistons
Eagle Rods
ARP head studs
Gude Perforamce cams - .274 duration
Flyin Miata head package with +1mm valves
ACT Clutch
Fidanza Flywheel
GT28rs turbo
Begi Manifold, downpipe and exhaust
Haltech ECU - tuned by Jeff Evans Tuning
Hard Dog roll bar
T&R Wheels
Hankook RS3 tires

pushing 306whp

few more things i can think of but here are some pictures...

Here's the car getting tuned at Jeff Evan's

And here's my A/F after getting tuned :)

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
So i'm bringing this thread back from the dead... I've decided to not sell the miata but instead move into an NA. :) I picked up a 96 a few weeks ago and have slowly been moving things over.. So far the suspension, roll bar and soft top have been moved over... I'm hoping to have the brakes and low profile headlights on this weekend so i can register and drive her before the Autokonexion wide body goes (pics of the kit to follow soon).

Here are some pics of the miata now:

·
Registered
94 Posts
This build is propperrr. Awesome parts. What brand is the new bumper? Very NC'ish hah

·
Registered
41 Posts
This should be a fun weekend! I hope you remember to get enough beer, I manage a lot better when I am drunk and have to keep you from messing things up. Plus you add Doug and tools something is bound to get broken.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
well i guess a weekend update is due... started off the weekend by heading to my buddies house and borrow his hoist..

Everything started off smooth but my old nb had so much damn rust and it was a pain getting bolts loose... Here are some more pics:

soooooooo when i bought my NA, i asked the seller to remove his wheels, stereo and suspension since i had my own.. instead of putting on stock suspension he drove it to me (about 40min away) with this!?!?! WTF!

Here are more stuff removed:

no more interior!

Lucky me stepped into a pan full of diff oil when i was removing the shifter... dumbass.

Now i just need to get rid of this rusted out chassis...

all in all, productive weekend getting everything out... The only thing i was able to do to the NA was instead my low profile headlights...

This week i'm going to try and finish up my interior...

1 - 20 of 103 Posts