ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Esteemed Member
2,930 Posts
very sharp, lots of cool parts on there :) I didnt have time to read the article but did you plug clubroadster? ;)

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
Congratulations. That is a nice feature. Where's the pic showing off your Anniversary Racing Factory radiator cooling plate? I like the hex socket bolts used to secure the Nardi steering wheel and your black wrinkle finish cam cover has very nice texture. I wish mine came out that good. Are your wheels really Mg?

·
Esteemed Member
2,930 Posts
yeah that intake is pretty sweet, certainly givin me an idea or two. looks like randall style + a true high flow filter = ftw.

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
The Loch Stewart intake is neat but not feasible for LHD cars since the brake booster and master cylinder get in the way. Something similar could be fab'd up I'm sure but I won't have the straight shot from the firewall that the Loch Stewart intake has.

·
Esteemed Member
2,930 Posts
thanks for the link kyle, I can see a little better how they put it together...

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Congratulations. That is a nice feature. Where's the pic showing off your Anniversary Racing Factory radiator cooling plate? I like the hex socket bolts used to secure the Nardi steering wheel and your black wrinkle finish cam cover has very nice texture. I wish mine came out that good. Are your wheels really Mg?
Yes the wheels are Mg...if you look at the pic of the wheel you can see "Mg" cast into the centre.

I think the photographer cropped the A-Rf plate out of the engine bay shot, I'll take a new pic and post it up (won't look as nice as the pro pics of course!)

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
Bill brought it to my attention that the link to the Loch Stewart intake page is now dead. It was working the other day. Perhaps the MX-5 Club of Queensland suddenly saw an increase in traffic to that old page due to my direct link and pulled the plug. Check Google's cache of the page @

http://64.233.161.104/search?q=cache:2Jv88h6QxwgJ:www.miata.net.au/loch.htm

If anyone has a working up to date version of this page or a new link to Loch Stewart performance parts please post it. Thanks!

·
CR.net Supporter
350 Posts
WOW :D :D :D

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Bill brought it to my attention that the link to the Loch Stewart intake page is now dead. It was working the other day. Perhaps the MX-5 Club of Queensland suddenly saw an increase in traffic to that old page due to my direct link and pulled the plug. Check Google's cache of the page @

http://64.233.161.104/search?q=cache:2Jv88h6QxwgJ:www.miata.net.au/loch.htm

If anyone has a working up to date version of this page or a new link to Loch Stewart performance parts please post it. Thanks!
Loch Stewart parts were made by Loch Stewart himself, and he passed away last year :( So perhaps they removed the page so that ppl would stop calling Loch's phone for parts.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts