ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently got intoa little fender bender, so I took off the original red fenders to get them repaired. But it just happened that Bill from MiataRoadster.com scored me a set of these awsomely rusted fender. So I am rocking them in the mean time. I kind of like them, haha. Makes the car look so ghetto... I love it! I am keeping them on for a while.

·
CR.net Supporter
3,190 Posts
Dude i say go for the whole HoodRide, get me a belt sander i'll go to town on your car!!!!!!!!

·
Esteemed Member
2,930 Posts
needs some pinup art painted on there. :D i dunno, something so it looks intentional

·
CR.net Supporter
676 Posts
I _usually_ love everything about your ride but I'm not feeling the fenders. Like the trunk looks dope, but the fenders just look "un-naturally" brown...

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
You can take a *@#%! on the roof of your car and spray paint a penis on the hood and there will be a 3 page thread about how bad ass it is....Your cars pretty neat but i dont get how you arent sick of it yet. I like your exhuast
im not sick of it yet, either. i am more sick of cheesefries. i like your exhaust

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
Yep, looks cool as always. A pinup girl painted on there like a WWII bomber or an old hot rod would look cool. Or not. If you put the trunk back on and the other fender to go with it you'd be king.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Looks sick! I'd say put some temp black paint along the rocker of the rusted piece b/c right now it looks like the fender is on crooked.

·
Registered
402 Posts
All right, now you've lost me. The trunk was a cool little party piece, but the fenders are too much. They aren't rusted enough to look cool, they just look like crap to me :(

1 - 20 of 74 Posts