ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I've been searching online and the Miata.net garage page (useless). What should I check if my dash won't light up anymore? The A/C and stereo still work, but no lights. I checked my fuses, but some might be missing. I have no idea which fuse is supposed to go where.

Any suggestions? Or maybe take a picture of your fuse box under the dash on the driver's side?

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Holy ****, I am retarded, I didn't look on the fuse box cover. Yes, all the fuses are there but I can't find my fuse puller to check them one at a time.

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Esteemed Member
1,794 Posts
Roadsters don't have a dashdimmer; instead they have a switch blank with built in jumper. So, to find out for sure, disconnect the dash dimmer rheostat, and jump the connector block. I don't hear of these dimmer switches going wrong too often; its not like its a heavily used switch.

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
UPDATE: I yanked the fuses out and checked them, they all look ok. My map light doesn't work either, so that kinda makes me think it's not the dimmer. On the other hand, when I put on the high-beams the blue light shows up on the dash.. So it MIGHT be the dimmer after all.

I hate this car.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts