ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
3,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I decided to put vinyl numbers at my doors, until now I didn't have any problems with the police 8)

·
3,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
a few more...

·
Registered
405 Posts
california street mod. its the class he runs in at scca

·
3,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It kind of sucks in the sense that even if you have a nuclear reactor installed in your car you can still register as CSM :)

Practically there is not a chance of winning...

To be more precise even an Ariel Atom would be in the same class with my JRSC miata or with a greedy turbo...the sky is the limit!

·
Speed Tribe OG Member
4,628 Posts
Holy Crap!! Your a target now! Not only with the popo but every street racer out there.

You must get a lot of races on your way home from work.
Anyways, it looks sweet.

Why did you pick those #'s?

I'll be looking for you.....lol

·
Registered
405 Posts
if you have a turbo/supercharger/swap/internal engine work you could also be in SM2(or if your region doesnt have CSM your stuck with SM2).

If you have a 2nd gen or an LSD(torsen or clutch only) your in CSP. Suspension is pretty much allowed as long as your not cutting into subframes.

If you have a 1st gen, with just shocks, springs(coilovers allowed), swaybars, nonmetal bushings, intake, exaust, no torsen or clutch LSD(vlsd allowed) and tires no bigger than 225s(street tires only) your in STS2.

If your car has only exaust, drop in filter, front swaybar, shocks(no spring changes), wheels no wider than stock, your in stock class.

Mind you these are general guidelines, and a lot of things are missing.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts