ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so 3am in the morning, my sister was up and heard a metal crashing. in front of the drive way. my mother investigated and found out my car was jacked in the air w/ wheels missing.

Whoever did it was pretty smart. used gloves and took both wheels and lugnuts. definitely knew what they were taking. took the joy out my weekend.

i have to find some funds to get to auto-x this sat.

bastards.

btw... that fact that someone deprive you of in instant makes you feel completely helpless. the law is not there to protect you enough (i'm not bashing cops).

·
Registered
332 Posts
****...what kinda lug nuts should we use so we dont get jacked?? i park my car outside because my garage is full of my grandmas **** because she moved in about 3 years ago....SIGHH dont even know if i should pick up my sport max's anymore

·
Registered
176 Posts
any specifics to the wheels? besides being rpf1's? tires on them before they were stolen?

since honda's can also use the same lug pattern they may float up on a board for sale. give us the details on them in case we see something similar for sale around your area.

theives suck and all should get their achilles tendants chopped for stealing our car parts (sorry i just really hate when stuff like this happens)

sorry for your loss

·
3,857 Posts
First of all many people will tell you: "if someone wants to get your wheels he will, no matter what".
That's true but on the other hand if $20 would make his work more difficult I wouldn't mind spending them for wheels locks...

Here is what I found about the Gorilla wheel locks - which are the only one that work IMHO (no I'm not a dealer :mrgreen: ).
Original post

and here is the info...
I'm looking for wheel locks and after some extensive research I found that gorilla has the very best!
It's almost impossible to remove the wheels w/o the key, because the have a Free-spinning sleeve with super narrow groove!

So I want to see what's the miata size for the wheels locks
They have

Anyway I know that I'm not really helping you and I'm sorry for your loss the above serve as an idea for the future...

·
Registered
332 Posts
they steal them...people down here in san diego will steal anything...atleast in the area where i live..240's, fc's, ae86's are the new civics now and those are the same bolt paterns on the sport max's ..everybody just wants to become "jdm" LOL

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
it has my initials "jp"in yellow in side the wheel. one wheel is ring scratched because of a bad ss brakeline install.

wrapped w/ azenis rt-215 that i got for free.

·
Registered
489 Posts
theives suck and all should get their achilles tendants chopped for stealing our car parts (sorry i just really hate when stuff like this happens)
Seriously, I'd vote for a law similar to that.

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i'd do matt and me a favor if i could find these bastards.

i steal them back but i can still be prosecuted by the law. how lame.

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
they said all i can do is write down the location, the plate, and car type if i do see those wheels and take it to the police, according to my crim law professor.

let the police handle it. :shock:

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
they said all i can do is write down the location, the plate, and car type if i do see those wheels and take it to the police, according to my crim law professor.

let the police handle it. :shock:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts