ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, and greeting. My name is Jeff and this is my very first car and I love it ! Although I maybe mechanically declined I want to learn along the way. Here she is as of now.
She is a 1997 Montego Blue with 136k miles. I drive the car maybe a maximum of 10 miles a day. Some days she doesn't even see the road, cause of my busy schedule. So not a daily driver?
Anyways, thanks for having me and comments are much appreciated.

Note: The car has no major problems but I have not gotten to fixing the right head light (needs a bolt) and the hood doesn't seem to be aligned, so it's been hitting the right headlight. I decided to keep the right headlight up all the time even driving during the day. More pics soon when I buy a decent camera.

·
Registered
87 Posts
u can even go 14 inches! you'll feel the launch difference with the lighter rims and you'll save gas! going from big to small is like WHoa. i went from xxr 513 15inchers to rpf1 14s. ohhh the difference all around!

big wheels may make your breaks look small too, although easy fix, get huge ass break rotors and calipers =p

·
Registered
300 Posts
Welcome. Keep the wheels. They look good and make it stand out compared to all of us with XXRs.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts