1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...Powered Hachi Roku!

BOW DOWN!

Pics stolen from a thread on Honda-Tech

All the work was Done at RRev Motorsports in Portland Oregon and it took them about 6 months It was sort of a back burner project after all the Supras people send them fromm all over the country. But it looks like it was worth the wait. Hopefully I'll get a chance to drive it a bit tomorrow night and post up some impressions.

Anyone in Portland wants to see it It'll probably be getting an alignment at Adrenaline on Tuesday afternoon.

EDIT FOr Video: http://www.rrevstore.com/crol.wmv

·
Garage Quinn Motors - GQM
2,847 Posts
i think that the cluster actually looks like it belongs there, like it was some 80's fad that never made it.

·
Registered
1,827 Posts

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I second Levin frontend.
very sweet. he should put a levin front end on that baby. levin coupes are hot seks
first thing that came to mind.
pop up lights on coupes just look wrong.
it has been decided. your friend must now put a levin front end on it, or you shall quit friendship with said friend.
Sorry, Fixed Headlights FTL. Just because it's JDM dosen't make it cool.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Levin or Trueno doesn't matter... but US-spec bumpers are a crime.

Ugly, heavy, and they make the car hell to work on to boot, because they're like 20 different pieces that never line up correctly.

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
[Not because its JDM, but the fixed headlights complement the lines of the coupe a lot, lot better than the pop-ups.

hi2u2automotivestyling
Funny You said that. My friend said the exact opposite when I mentioned this thread to him.

As to the bumpers He's looking into getting either a Jubride or Airfreaks Kit, but bodywork isn't exactly a priority.

Stage two of the swap is going to be some sort of rear end to handle the power better, maybe even a whole new rear sub frame and IRS setup.

Stage 3 is Boost.

And yeah, Brakes are still stockers. SHould hold up OK for street driving.

Added a video to the first post.

·
because **** you
6,665 Posts
I was also thinking a levin front end would look alot better on that car. But that price is ridiculous, I would have just bought an S2000 for that much money, and then mod it!

F20C Engine, Gearbox, Wiring Harness....$3800
S200 AEM ECU......................................$1600
Fab Work...$100/hr labor x 190 Hours.....$19,000
Tuning..................................................$900
Custom 2.5" exhaust..............................$600
Roll Cage..............................................$900

PRICE...................................................$HELLA LOOT....

1 - 20 of 28 Posts