ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Mufasa in Training
32,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry I haven't been around much, all. My lovely lady was in town for Thanksgiving weekend :mrgreen:

To cut to the chase, she made the two of us a lovely spread:

it must have been good because I liked it so much, I promoted her...to "Fiancee" ;)

I had to put her on a plane back to Texas (where she lives) yesterday morning, but we'll see each other again for Christmas and New Year's :mrgreen:

·
Registered
489 Posts
Nice! =D> I bet you both are pretty pumped!

·
3,857 Posts
LOL...and I thought that she got a promotion to her work and bought you a present 8)

OMG Bryan you are only 25 :shock:
Don't do it... it's a trap :mrgreen:
You walk happily in the church thinking that from now on, a hot chick would be giving you a massage every night, bringing you cold beer while working in the car, wash your car with her underwear (along with her friends of course =D> )...and you woke up 5 years latter asking (your new in house boss :p ) if it's OK to spend $15 to buy a K&N filter :mrgreen:

Anyway since I can see the sparks between you guys congrats =D> ... so do it but at least put the IRTB before going to church :mrgreen:

·
Mufasa in Training
32,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Congrats!! How did you do it?? You didn't put it in the turkey did you?? LOL
:oops:

I'll let her tell it:

TxGal said:
Ok, here goes...

First things first, Bry totally surprised me! I had thought maybe by the end of the year, but was not expecting a ring on thanksgiving!

Bry was on call for thanksgiving, so he was not able to go spend time with his family, so I decided to come and spend thankgiving with him. We went to his parents last weekend, but were on our own for thanksgiving day. I cooked dinner and we sat down to eat. Since it was only 2 of us, we were done eating in like 15 minutes or less and I made some comment about dinner being a bit anti-climatic. (little did I know...) Bry said "well, I did get something for you...its in my room in my desk" So I went and got this bag out of his desk and brought it back to the table. When I opened it, it was a braclet his mom had given him, so I knew this wasn't for me...He said "hmmm..maybe yours in in the closet behind you" So I opened the closet door, pulled out the camera bag and found a ring box inside! I opened it and saw a gorgeous ring and was totally shocked. I believe the first words out of my mouth were "are you serious?" So Bry took a knee, took the ring from me, and asked me if i would marry him. Of course I said yes and he slipped the ring on my finger. It was probably close to 10 minutes before I let him go.

Now, what you all really want to know...Yes, he made it through the whole thing without even one hiccup! All joking aside, he did an amazing job with all this! Looking back I can see the hints that it was coming, but in the moment I didn't have a clue. With a bit of fear of being a bit too mushy for y'alls taste, the last thing I'll say is that Bry has truly made me feel like the luckiest girl in the world!
Congratulations Bryan!!! :D :D :D

Not to be too pushy or nosey, but any ideas on a wedding date yet?
We're not sure yet, but it's looking like a Texas wedding in June :)

·
CR.net Supporter
2,964 Posts
Congratulations!!! Maybe you should fly in all the CR members to the wedding =D

1 - 20 of 59 Posts