ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Esteemed Member
3,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
check out my homemade tsi's, I used motorcycle turn signals that I found in a box in my garage =). Found em a while back but just now got around to putting them in.

·
Esteemed Member
3,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ill get pics with bumper, once Im done wiring. Leaving to work soon, so Ill finish it up later tonight and post more pics

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
Why did you remove the bumper?

·
Esteemed Member
3,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I didnt need to, but my bumper was messed up so I had to remove it. Figured id do this now since it would be easier with bumper off

·
CR.net Supporter
324 Posts
Re: My homemade tsi

Maybe with a wiring mod, you could turn on the main lamps when they are down and light up the tsi hole!

·
Esteemed Member
3,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ya there both, not sure what to tell you, I can ask around to see what there off of, there off of a generic mini bike

·
Esteemed Member
3,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ill post em tommorow, just got done with all the wiring. Definitely pleased with the results, the lighting from them is way brighter than any other aftermarket tsi ive seen

·
Speed Racer
4,690 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Re: My homemade tsi

whats with all the accidents lately? seems everyday someone else is posting on how they got in an accident :( anyways yea gogo pictures with bumper on 8)
I have to agree aside from reading about fellow roadsters, I had a couple of friends who had accidents. ok back on topic

I think this mod is really nice, I'll have to add it onto my summer list of things to do. I have question though, i hate when things fly towards my car. So would it be feasible to put like a fine mesh in? So incase unsightly rodents don't decide to get stuck? lol ok maybe not rodents, mainly bugs.

·
Esteemed Member
3,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
have mesh is easy if you want it, just attach it with the two screws where the old signals were

1 - 20 of 31 Posts