ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I finally, after 1.5 years, have finished the K-Swap into my NA. We really took our time and tried to make this a very clean swap and I feel it turned out awesome. We were able to make 210 whp which is less than I wanted but still surprisingly quick. Now its time to work on the interior as it is pretty rough.

·
Mufasa in Training
31,604 Posts
Went with the kmiata kit. I don’t have a lot of time to make components or a good place to fab stuff so this was the easiest route for me.
I was just curious since you hadn't mentioned it.

Neat!

You planning to run AC? Last I'd heard they hadn't figured out how to rig it.

Coming to MATG?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was just curious since you hadn't mentioned it.

Neat!

You planning to run AC? Last I'd heard they hadn't figured out how to rig it.

Coming to MATG?
What is MATG?

Currently I have everything in place for A/C but like you said...the wiring instructions we got are not compatible with this car. We are trying to get that figured out now so hopefully it will have A/C.

·
Murse Magnet
7,216 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Couldn't remember if it was the K or the Ecotec...one of them (as of last year or so) hadn't figured out packaging for AC.
They make it for the K and I have it all installed but we are having trouble making it work electrically. We did not spend too much time on it though. After a week or so of driving it we are going back over the whole car and will address it then.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts