ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
ClubRoadster.net Founder
4,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check this out!

http://clubroadster.net/forum/subpages/nakamae/index.htm

These pieces are just two of the whole setup, which I intend to slowly buy. These pieces are EXPENSIVE! They sure are beautiful, though - especially in the LE red.

Anyway, these two pieces are one set of 3 made (so far, I guess) that are cut differently than the ones made for the stock plastic center console. The pattern follows the contours of the Nakamae center console so it truly is matched up!

Joe at R-Speed had them in his display case for the longest time, so I finally took them off his hands and put them where they belong!

Now all I have to do is get Nakamae-san to make me a center console like Hector has (see last pic).

What do you guys think? :wink:

·
CR.net Supporter
350 Posts
That is so cool

·
Esteemed Member
2,930 Posts
very sexy. thanks for the close up pics. I want to try and make something similar myself with some padded dark blue marine grade vinyl.

·
ClubRoadster.net Founder
4,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
looks good, how hard is it to get there products?
I was in Atlanta last week, dropped by R-Speed to hang out with the guys, and I lucked out and Joe had the tunnel pieces in their display window, just waiting for me to take them home! :wink:

I am planning on getting the rest of the pieces, but I'm sure I'm going to have to wait for an undetermined amount of time once I place an order!

Thanks for the compliments, everyone!

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
Very pretty. I was impressed with your interior before but now it incredible. The MSSS stereo and all the other bits look very technical like hi-fi stereo equipment yet very classy at the same time. Do you ever worry about your interior being too nice now? Like do you make people take their shoes off and place them in plastic bags before getting inside? I'd be afraid to sit down and accodentally get something dirty.

·
Registered
282 Posts
That beautiful!!...I didn't know you could buy them in seperate pieces, I thought you had to just buy the whole kit a once. It's starting to seem realistic now...........ahhhh someday.

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
Tim you are killing me with this ****, now i have to go and buy more parts for my interior again.

·
ClubRoadster.net Founder
4,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Very pretty. I was impressed with your interior before, but now it's incredible. The MSSS stereo and all the other bits look very technical like hi-fi stereo equipment, yet very classy at the same time. Do you ever worry about your interior being too nice now? Like do you make people take their shoes off and place them in plastic bags before getting inside? I'd be afraid to sit down and accidentally get something dirty.
Thanks, Kyle!

I laughed out loud when you asked if I make people take off their shoes! HAHA!

Almost! Just ask my friends! HAHA!

·
ClubRoadster.net Founder
4,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Tim you are killing me with this ****, now i have to go and buy more parts for my interior again.
Mwaaa haaa haa!

I just ordered the Nielex center console switch!

Now whatcha gonna do!? HAHA!

·
Mufasa in Training
32,650 Posts
Very pretty. I was impressed with your interior before, but now it's incredible. The MSSS stereo and all the other bits look very technical like hi-fi stereo equipment, yet very classy at the same time. Do you ever worry about your interior being too nice now? Like do you make people take their shoes off and place them in plastic bags before getting inside? I'd be afraid to sit down and accidentally get something dirty.
Thanks, Kyle!

I laughed out loud when you asked if I make people take off their shoes! HAHA!

Almost! Just ask my friends! HAHA!
Driving barefoot ftw...

·
Registered
211 Posts
sweet tim. i've been pondering how to change my interior in my 01 and this is great ideas.

now... can you slow down your slideshow so the picture loads before the next one comes up? :)

·
ClubRoadster.net Founder
4,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
sweet tim. i've been pondering how to change my interior in my 01 and this is great ideas.

now... can you slow down your slideshow so the picture loads before the next one comes up? :)
When you click on the link, click on the first pic to enlarge it, then click on the middle button to advance to the next pic. The button on the far right that looks like a PLAY button will launch the slideshow. You want the click on the middle button on each page instead.

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
............ Do you ever worry about your interior being too nice now? Like do you make people take their shoes off and place them in plastic bags before getting inside? I'd be afraid to sit down and accodentally get something dirty.

Actually.................. I had someone lean up against a old wall that had that chalky white residue, anyhow, that person decided to sit in my Nakamae seat #-o and left little white chalky spots on the seat! So it took me about a half hour to clean and remove those spots off my seat. Not Cool.

So can you sit in my seats? ummm no, hahhaha not anymore, and if i do let you, you will have to get a patdown first to make sure no keys, or ball point pens are poking out of yer pockets though.

My 1st Miata, an 1992 Black and Tan got nailed too, someone in the local club had a blue pen in his pocket and left a nice mark on my seat, thank god i was able to get it out.

And then once i left the top down at a Mazda event and a seagull dropped a bomb on my passenger side Mazdaspeed seat from 50ft above. #-o Cleans up, but not easy.

Stuff like that makes you keep your top up.............. man i am rambling, what was this topic again?

Phatty :mrgreen:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts