ClubRoadster.net banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so this is my mazdur. its ebay stock (HIDs, CAI, axle back, stickers, headunit). its not fast or loud enough. it needs moar low and moar stickers. its currently filthy as a whore from driving on dirt roads all day. its an 04 with 54k on it and i owe less than book on it, so i can hammer it for a while. now for some pics cause i feel like being a whore.

·
Alexander Supertramp
4,670 Posts
Any shots of the exhaust up close? As far as coilovers/springs, don't get Racelands... you'll thank me later. If I still have my car by the time we have a meet, I'll let you ride along and see :lol:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
any project with it? you want it lower, with what, springs? coilovers?
Megan coilovers.

Any shots of the exhaust up close? As far as coilovers/springs, don't get Racelands... you'll thank me later. If I still have my car by the time we have a meet, I'll let you ride along and see :lol:
no up close shots, but heres the ebay link
http://www.ebay.com/itm/180840372223?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649
with the intake and exhaust, it doesnt sound ricey, it sounds more like a sport bike, almost like a 'busa.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
imma do something very immature...im ditching work tomorrow to go racing. illl see if i can beg people to take photos
Cool, lower it, i want to see that!! :D
me too, lol. i want a touge run front lip and rear spoiler for it too.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
guess who burnt up his clutch street drifting yesterday...this guy...stage 2 happy meal is what im thinkin.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
sooo...i did something bad...and i slid into a car at walmart : 3gears:...im not worried about the damage, i fixed that...im not even worreid about insurance...the worst part about the whole thing was the girl, who was my age and very cute, wasnt single :(

but like i said...i fixed the damage...sort of...:haiguyths:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts