ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just joined Delaware Style Auto Club, got my decals done today... what u guys think?

Thanks for looking.
-Jeremy

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
Big gaudy club logos like that reminds me of 1988 when it seems everybody was into low-riding mini-trucks with airbrushed neon graphics down the side, lots of big speakers, and hydraulic suspensions. No offense meant by that. Many people like gaudy. And although I'll never own one myself I do like to ride in low-riding mini-trucks. Variety is the spice of life and all that. However, your logo seem to be missing a memorial to one of your lost homies. If you guys have a tight crew and have fun that's all that matters.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No offense taken freedomgli. Yeah.. its very much like a family. We had to get state authorization to use the Name and silhouette of Delaware. Perks cause all the cops know us and cut breaks :) underbody neons are the clubs trademark... I dont have mine yet tho :(

-Jeremy

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
I couldn't tell what that was supposed to be in the D for a minute, ah jeez.

·
Registered
212 Posts
pretty guady for something with style in the name, lol. i tried the car club thing once, never again. i have a group of car friends and we are basically a club, but no stickers or anything like that, just real close friends

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well.. im gay.. so im allowed :O ... BTW the sparkly blue was my choice... that part of the decal goes in what ever color you chose.. i chose a sparkle blue thats gonna match my stripe once i get them done.

Oh yeah.. about the name.. i dont care... its on my license plate for cryin out loud. If someone wants to find me that bad then cool.

-Jeremy

·
CR.net Supporter
350 Posts
Looking good heres mine from my site =D> =D> =D>

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
LMAO...

·
Registered
405 Posts
It reminds me of the old option videos where each of the drift teams(back when they had teams of cars drifting together) had similiar decals on their car.

I like Mr. Jeremy May

·
Registered
95 Posts
the main thing that crossed my mind is that it is HUGE for being on a miata. Might be the right size for a chevy pick-up or something. I can relate to bryantaylor as around my area I have a group of friends that are like a "club" but we dont run decals or anything, but also I can relate to others as I am also part of the Central Arkansas Miata club and we have decals but they are just 2"x2" cirlces that have a design of a NA with the club name around the circle and most put it on their side vent windows.

·
Registered
95 Posts
LOL Sorry I work with signs and decals all day and I guess I just say it instinctively.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts