ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
15x6.5 +32 4x100

manufacture date looks to be 7/93. i just picked these up and know very little. also, who knows where to get translucent wheel paint? its painted a translucent red but needs new paint.. anyone with more info on these wheels?

i'll get some more pictures once they're cleaned up and on the car :mrgreen:

·
Registered
104 Posts
wow,those are nice.how much did they cost you.
are they anodized or painted?
you can get the paint you need at pepboys,my friend painted the lips on his wheels.

·
Registered
720 Posts
desmond is also the name of the guy on lost
todays episode was totally devoted to him

also the desmond logo in the inside of the wheel looked like a dude on a crawfish but then i looked more and its a guy on a chariot and his horse is dragging him

those rims look nice btw
post pics up when u get em!

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
newbie question :( ... how do i find out what kind of lugs will work with these? its conical... so do i need 45 degree, 60, or bulge 45/60?

·
Speed Racer
4,690 Posts
Duplicolor Metalcast paint... http://www.duplicolor.com/projects/howto_metalcast.html
My old wheels painted with it:

(No wheel gap jokes...!) That paint seemed to have more orange pigments than blue in the red, so in certain circumstances, sunlight reflected off portions more orange-red than true red. Just an FYI. :wink:

I painted a stainless steel lamp at home with the blue paint and it is amazing. :shock:

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
newbie question :( ... how do i find out what kind of lugs will work with these? its conical... so do i need 45 degree, 60, or bulge 45/60?
all the wheels i've had use a conical 45 degree

i'm pretty sure its 45 deg.
excellent ding ding ding :D

while we're discussing lugs, what brand is good anyone have experiences with good/bad lock nuts. im thinking i need a tiny bit of security since i park outside.

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
no ****.
I was just stoked to find another set.
this is now the only thread in existence in the interweb with two sets of these.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts