ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
CR.net Supporter
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have fitted my RS Products Cosmo dial faces that I bought from Tetsuyagarage. I think they look fantastic - I was never a fan of the 80's Mazda style ones so I was impressed when I saw these ones as, for me, there are no real alternatives and the AWD ones which look great, are a bit too 'busy'. They are lit in a pale cream colour so no more of the nasty green light. The only downside is that they are in KMH so I'm currently using a ad-hoc conversion table in the car!
Along with the Momo wheel and stitched meter hood, I think I have completed a major aspect of the car that I was never happy with - moving away from the dull details to something more special. But that's the beauty of the MX5/Miata/Eunos, is that the basics are there - the dash design is quite classic, but it's up to yourself to detail it to suit yourself. The same goes for the rest of the car 8)

·
Supporting Member
12,259 Posts
I LOVE THEM! They're so pure and classic. RS Products are some of the nicest Roadster parts to come out in a long time. Their A/C panels and knobs, for instance, remind me of high-end audiophile gear. One day I plan to install those same gauge faces along with black KG Works Independent Look meter pane, and probably the classic black RS Products A/C panel. Too bad I'll never be able to afford the awesome looking McIntosh head unit shown in all the demo pictures (plus they don't play mp3 or XM so its not ideal for me anyways).

·
1,213 Posts
Re: My new RS Products dial faces

they look ace WE :lol:

lovin the prototipo wheel too .... I have the R S Products AC panel cover and it is a really nice quality piece

give me a shout if you are ever over in Edinburgh :D

·
1,213 Posts
I LOVE THEM! They're so pure and classic. RS Products are some of the nicest Roadster parts to come out in a long time. Their A/C panels and knobs, for instance, remind me of high-end audiophile gear. One day I plan to install those same gauge faces along with black KG Works Independent Look meter pane, and probably the classic black RS Products A/C panel. Too bad I'll never be able to afford the awesome looking McIntosh head unit shown in all the demo pictures (plus they don't play mp3 or XM so its not ideal for me anyways).
those McIntosh units look inasane ... and so are their prices - ha ha ha

·
1,213 Posts

cool ... Taylor ( Fooschnickens on here ) may fly up to Edinburgh for a couple of days while he is over in France this month ... maybe pop over for a few drinks ?

·
Supporting Member
828 Posts

REALLY nice looking, go well with the stitched hood cover.
I have the R S Products black AC panel and am impressed with their detail & quality. Too bad they do not make the Cosmo gauges in MPH (not too big on their MG style w/MPH)....

·
Premium Member
9,430 Posts

Nice look!

What kind of camera are you using by the way?
Nikon E5600

I wish they made these in MPH.
Same here, that's the main reason i'm holding off getting either RS or AWD faces until i know for sure that there will be a MPH version or a KPH/MPH version released. Though after being here in France for a few months i've more or less memorized the standard speed limit signs and their corrolating MPHs :lol:

·
Registered
379 Posts
Excelent, and in Km/h, just what i was looking for. But 180 km/h is just over 100 MPH (100 MPH = 160 Km/h)

·
CR.net Supporter
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

Update:

I have some new little goodies!

I got the RS Products A/C panel and Racing Mate hornpush and decals from Tetsuya Garage and Watanabe centre hubs from Retrorocket (already in another thread).

1 - 20 of 37 Posts