ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pics coming soon.

Caldera and I trades exhausts today. I got his Enthuza he got my racing beat. I think we'll both be happy with the swap. The Enthuza is much more sporty sounding (read louder) and lighter than the racing beat.

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Man... I drove my car to dinner, and I <3 it immensely. So much less resonance in there. I listened to the stereo at HALF volume for the first time ever!

Definately a good swap from my perspective. :)

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
I already miss how the Enthusa barked on downshifts, but other than that, yeah, i'm completely satisfied.

Any knocking/vibration from that back hanger?

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
no knocking or vibrations. I wouldn't mind trying to get the tip to sit a cm or two lower though it's pressing up against the bumper and I don't want it melted or anything.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Which one is it? I have the budget turbo.

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
actually i don't know for sure. Neither does Caldera. I think it's a racer with a round canister muffler instead of the borla/magnaflow.

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
no knocking or vibrations. I wouldn't mind trying to get the tip to sit a cm or two lower though it's pressing up against the bumper and I don't want it melted or anything.
I won't be home this weekend, but as soon as i'm back in town we can throw it up in the air and make that happen. I thought we had clearance when you left, did it re-snag itself on the bumper?

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It isn't snagged on the bumper this time, but I cant tell without getting underneath it. I tried getting a grip on it and shoving it down. It moved away but snapped back.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts