ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Speed Tribe OG Member
4,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to Kung fu jesus

Sounds awsome and the diameter is larger than my Greddy 2in exhaust. It does hang low and I did have to remove my rear lower chassis bar. Hope it last. The stainless polished out great

·
Registered
489 Posts
It does hang low and I did have to remove my rear lower chassis bar.
Bingo. Ha, Brian said I didn't know what I was doing and installed it wrong! If it would have fit better it would have been a nice system, I really liked the sound.

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
ah ! your the one who beat me to it ! he posted the exhaust for sale @ 6:30pm or something and i responded @ 9pm saying i would come pick it up tomorrow morning. and i get a reponse that someone was driving down to irvine to pick it up that same night ! bastage~ >< lol

·
Registered
97 Posts
solve low hangning exhaust with stiffer hangers, thats what i did with mine, i got the same, just the double tip/double wall, whatver you wanna call it

oh be ready to take the muffler off and have the canister rewelded, after a couple miles/thousand?hundred? i forgot, my canister develpoed cracks, and had to reweld them and reinforce the hangers, my exhaust guy said they placed the hangers in a weak position, so yea........just a heads up

oh and since the canister has been welded up, there's another tinny noise comming from the exhaust, not sure if its the 2nd tip/wall breaking up or something, but whatver, i'm not worrying about it

oh and i have the race pipe, no resonator :mrgreen: just the way i like it!

·
Speed Tribe OG Member
4,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ah ! your the one who beat me to it ! he posted the exhaust for sale @ 6:30pm or something and i responded @ 9pm saying i would come pick it up tomorrow morning. and i get a reponse that someone was driving down to irvine to pick it up that same night ! bastage~ >< lol
Sorry, could not snooze on this one or else I'd be like you......LOL J/K

1 - 13 of 13 Posts