ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are my new 15x8 wheels. (Nascar/truck style) I've got 195/50 Kumho Ecsta.

I need to go lower. I'm saving for coils.

The interior.

Me and my buddies.

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Where they Diamond Racing? If so you had the same wheels.

I love em. They are way better than 14x5.5 (stock). I can wait to really test them at AutoX.

·
Esteemed Member
2,930 Posts
i like those diamond racing wheels, although I prefer them in black :D

off topic: do you happen to know the diameter of your steering wheel? it looks like a smaller wheel

·
bad mother f......
3,173 Posts
get lower and you'l be pimpin

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Anti-FWD: Try 20ilbs. I know they are heavy. It is a 5in backspace, which would make it a +12 i think.

I cut my springs awile back. I think I'll cut em more because it'll be a few months till i get coils.

·
Speed Tribe OG Member
4,628 Posts
Not my cup of tea but I guess they are better than stock(maybe). They are way to heavy....so I am not sure why you got them unless they were cheap. They kind of look like the alcoa's I had on my 4runner. and they also look Nascar style too.
Well to each there own. Hope you don't take offense. Still proud to have you here tuning you Miata. Thats what it's all about...Right!

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
They were cheap. ($45 per wheel)
I dont take offense to opinions. It's whatever you like. I dont mind rockin nascar/truck wheels. I think they look BALLAH!!!

Do you guys think they would be extra ballah with the inside sparkling gold and leave the lip silver.

·
3,857 Posts
The wheels are cool, and the ride height is OK!
Don't cut the spring more!
If you want to be lower but don't want to spend $400 on coilovers just get the springs for $120...the stock springs are supersoft and cutting them make the situation worse...

·
Registered
117 Posts
They were cheap. ($45 per wheel)
I dont take offense to opinions. It's whatever you like. I dont mind rockin nascar/truck wheels. I think they look BALLAH!!!

Do you guys think they would be extra ballah with the inside sparkling gold and leave the lip silver.
Is $45 per wheel the price new? or did you pick those up used?

1 - 20 of 39 Posts