ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Hah you're in Redmond? I'm up in Sammamish. I know all about that power outage right now. My house temperature got down into the 40s and I could see my breath inside. I said F it and left to hangout at my parent's house in Issaquah.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the comments so far guys! :D

This belongs in the Dope Shtzzzzz thread lol
haha! thanks. i need to look that up

Hah you're in Redmond? I'm up in Sammamish. I know all about that power outage right now. My house temperature got down into the 40s and I could see my breath inside. I said F it and left to hangout at my parent's house in Issaquah.
haha YEAH! fortunately we have a gas fireplace and could still get hot water, otherwise i would have been able to see my breath too - in winter '08 we were without power for like 4 days and that was painful! good to hear you made it to issaquah tho

·
Registered
105 Posts
needs moar low...awesome

·
---
520 Posts
This is Awesome!!!!

·
Registered
619 Posts
Awesome!!!! So sick!

·
Rehabilitation Officer
8,110 Posts
reminds me of that picture one of the stance blogs posted up last month. It was a sculpted lowrider truck with the wheels, and they had to climb through the windshield part to sit inside of it. haha

·
Registered
262 Posts
haha YEAH! fortunately we have a gas fireplace and could still get hot water, otherwise i would have been able to see my breath too - in winter '08 we were without power for like 4 days and that was painful! good to hear you made it to issaquah tho
I have nearly brand new snow tires on my car so I was able to get around. I got soooo many strange looks from people cause I was in a tiny little lowered Miata amongst the sea of big SUVs, raised trucks and AWD vehicles. I plowed the road the entire 4 miles between my house and parent's house in Klahanie where they still had power. I actually got high centered in about 7 inches of snow about a block from their house. It took a Durango with a tow rope and 4 people to push me off the block of ice/snow. It was awesome.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
haha nice! yeah, i was driving my miata to work on monday and tuesday through the snow with all season tires.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts