ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
2,708 Posts
Thats funny, My co-worker is selling his SC400 for $6k and I'm thinking about selling my mercedes and buying that as a dialy.

I saw a SLAMMED, white one with gold rims on the freeway a few days ago and I was like, "Daaaaayam, thats clean".

hmm....

·
Registered
281 Posts
nice. my buddy has a jdm rhd toyota soarer twin turbo thats hes converting to single big turbo, sweet! i can't tell if yours a rhd or left.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
had the car for 2 years, it still a work in progress.... i wish it's a RHD that would be a wish list, but right now i like driving the miata, i get more thumbs up and it's very good in gas.

here is the engine bay of the SC300 1JZ twin turbo, also another wish in the miata is too have additional power, 25 to 50 hp and i will very happy.

·
Speed Racer
4,690 Posts
had the car for 2 years, it still a work in progress.... i wish it's a RHD that would be a wish list, but right now i like driving the miata, i get more thumbs up and it's very good in gas.

here is the engine bay of the SC300 1JZ twin turbo, also another wish in the miata is too have additional power, 25 to 50 hp and i will very happy.
engine swap!? lol :p Only 25-50? Nitrous? I haven't been on these boards long enough to recognize if nitrous is frowned upon here.... #-o

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

engine swap!? lol :p Only 25-50? Nitrous? I haven't been on these boards long enough to recognize if nitrous is frowned upon here.... #-o
i did not mean nitrous....something more instant power like cams,ITB or anything that would make power to achived up to 50 horses more, this is were i need help on my miata.

·
Garage Quinn Motors - GQM
2,847 Posts
thats a sweet sc you got there. Im really digging the wheel combo on it. So is it 5speed or auto?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts