ClubRoadster.net banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hey guys for those that know my car i took my stock intake manifold and shaved it, had a buddy weld it up. Ive deleted the cold start valve ( where the coolant lines run) the vaccum taps near throttle body, and the rear vaccum outlet for the brake booster

WARNING I WONT SELL FOR ABOUT 2 WEEKS, WAITING FOR NEW INTAKE TO COME IN AND CANT BE WITHOUT CAR :)

(stock to shaved)

You might have to repaint... i just used engine paint silver and clear.. ( hood rubbed on mani )
Maybe $60 + shipping?

Took off the intake piping...i hit something in the road today and ripped it off :/

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
read description... i wont be actually selling till the new intake comes in

·
Registered
878 Posts
Ill take the intake mani.
Want payment now or when you pull it out?

Also, does it retain the rear vacuum fitting at the back of the mani? Ill take it regardless, im just curious.

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ill take the intake mani.
Want payment now or when you pull it out?

Also, does it retain the rear vacuum fitting at the back of the mani? Ill take it regardless, im just curious.
Only vaccum lines it has are the fpr and pcv

·
Registered
586 Posts
Truly nice mani, the intake is also really nice. My only concern is the bends in the intake. Is there another bend and what degree after the maf?

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Truly nice mani, the intake is also really nice. My only concern is the bends in the intake. Is there another bend and what degree after the maf?

the vaf has a cone filter adaptor and i just had screening as a filter. its 1 straight, 1 45, and 1 90

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Supporting Member
1,724 Posts
Just takes that one hurricane.

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
My itbs will be here tuesday.... soooo???

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.