ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sup guys. heres a vid of my miata routine of leaving my house. hope you enjoy. [fullscreen for the most fun]

·
Registered
660 Posts
Car sounds doep, what are you running for exhaust? Something special under the hood?

·
Registered
522 Posts
Looks like the same routine that everyone in California has to do damn near. I would know. I had to the same thing when I lived there.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wow that sucks. Must be annoying. Can't imagin how much you scrape drivin local.

Nice Porsche btw
haha it really is and it does a lot. my #1 fear is when cars are parked on both sides of road and i have to drive down the crest in the middle :cry2: so scary. scrapes of death.

And thanks its my dads, he tracks the balls out of it. Ill actually have a vid up of that soon.

Car sounds doep, what are you running for exhaust? Something special under the hood?
thanks man. its just a 1.8 with a magnaflow 2.25 mid pipe followed by 2.25 straight pipe with a magnaflow 3.5 truck 18 inch long tip lol.

Looks like the same routine that everyone in California has to do damn near. I would know. I had to the same thing when I lived there.
yeah stuff gets old fast haha.

·
Registered
660 Posts
thanks man. its just a 1.8 with a magnaflow 2.25 mid pipe followed by 2.25 straight pipe with a magnaflow 3.5 truck 18 inch long tip lol.
BAHHH... I don't think my 1.6 would sound that good... Magnaflow mid pipe? What's the difference between that and a straight pipe? How raspy is the car at full-throttle compared to Civics?

Your car sounds almost exactly like my buddy's S13 with an RB20.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
BAHHH... I don't think my 1.6 would sound that good... Magnaflow mid pipe? What's the difference between that and a straight pipe? How raspy is the car at full-throttle compared to Civics?

Your car sounds almost exactly like my buddy's S13 with an RB20.
im gunna upload a video of my cars exhuast my friend took of it today. its just revs but it might give u a better idea.

oh and my midpipe is just a straight pipe with one resonator at the end. sounds better than civcs though lol

·
Registered
353 Posts
what no three wheeling!!!!

i wish i still had my S13 i would scrape my front bumper side skirt and rear bumper while on two wheels going into my drive way

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Looks good man.. I wish roads around here were nice enough to roll around that low. I'm guessing you don't have any frame rail reinforcements?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts