ClubRoadster.net banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
4,718 Posts
I feel for you man. Your in a financial pickle and you dont even know it yet. I speak from experience as a former FD owner. 2 cars later and im still paying off the 30,000 grand i threw into mine. The 15,000 i got for it with a perfect motor and single turbo conversion that put out 478 rwhp didnt help all that much either.

Have fun with it while you can though! Its a Beauty

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Super nice rims! What are the specs?
18 x 9 and 18 x 10 Gramlite 57s pro in Gold, wrapped in es100 255s, and 275s, respectively.

Leatherface i understand the pain and pleasure an FD can bring. I have a very suportive wife and a daily driver. so i hope i dont get to far in it with this car? I just need to sell my car first. #-o

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
it's like dating a supermodel..... those cars are drama queens that want to have their way.... all the time! And if they don't like what you're doing.... they try to break your heart!

Beautiful cars though.... and totally worth it!

·
Registered
4,718 Posts
Super nice rims! What are the specs?
Leatherface i understand the pain and pleasure an FD can bring. I have a very suportive wife and a daily driver. so i hope i dont get to far in it with this car? I just need to sell my car first. #-o
Oh, my wife was supportive in the beggining.........3 close calls with divorces later and she changed her mind fast. no joke. The car was so damn addictive it was crazy!

as you can see:

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
Needs more LS1 swap!!!

·
Registered
343 Posts
1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.