ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
now where do you live? so I can come hit you with a shovel and steal that from you :p

that FD looks like sex =D>

·
Supporting Member
2,723 Posts
Super nice rims! What are the specs?

If it wasn't for the CA smog checks I would love to have an FD too!

·
Registered
4,718 Posts
I feel for you man. Your in a financial pickle and you dont even know it yet. I speak from experience as a former FD owner. 2 cars later and im still paying off the 30,000 grand i threw into mine. The 15,000 i got for it with a perfect motor and single turbo conversion that put out 478 rwhp didnt help all that much either.

Have fun with it while you can though! Its a Beauty

·
Registered
116 Posts
well, i know a couple of people who have learned how to do their own work on their 7's.

then again, i can't say that always worked out very well either. and they always had an extra daily driver car ;)

anyhow, beautiful car you have there!

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
18 x 9 and 18 x 10 Gramlite 57s pro in Gold, wrapped in es100 255s, and 275s, respectively.

Leatherface i understand the pain and pleasure an FD can bring. I have a very suportive wife and a daily driver. so i hope i dont get to far in it with this car? I just need to sell my car first. #-o

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
it's like dating a supermodel..... those cars are drama queens that want to have their way.... all the time! And if they don't like what you're doing.... they try to break your heart!

Beautiful cars though.... and totally worth it!

·
Registered
4,718 Posts
Leatherface i understand the pain and pleasure an FD can bring. I have a very suportive wife and a daily driver. so i hope i dont get to far in it with this car? I just need to sell my car first. #-o
Oh, my wife was supportive in the beggining.........3 close calls with divorces later and she changed her mind fast. no joke. The car was so damn addictive it was crazy!

as you can see:

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
WOW leatherface... I am in awww. Your car looks so damn sexy. POST MORE PICS. PLZZZ

·
Registered
71 Posts
get it! I have one and I love the damn thing!
I dont drive it as much as my miata though...scared it will break :( :)

1 - 20 of 32 Posts