ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
SUPER EDIT:

I posted that I knew that guy, but then I figured out it was you, Jared.

Nevermind. #-o

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
lol. I'm not sure which is funnier - the fact that you list your car as "240-300 hp" (nothing like a 25% swing in power) or the fact that you are driving like with a video camera in your hands. :p

M

·
0 Posts
That was...interesting.

:shock:

Remind me never to drive in FL!

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
M

·
0 Posts

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
I think if you ever drove in Florida you'd know that you have to expect someone doing that anyway..

Then again, this is the state where you can legally kill someone if they "threaten" you.

·
Mufasa in Training
31,084 Posts
That was...interesting.

:shock:

Remind me never to drive in FL!
We don't have emissions tests down here in Florida, so it's all nice and legal.
Not much use if some moronic kid trying to drive a 240 HP Miata with one hand while holding a video camera with the other crosses over the centerline and kills you! :shock:
Not much better than a Cadillac-shod septagenarian doing the same :lol:

·
Registered
4,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah, doing this outside of my apartment complex seemed to be the safest place since no one is ever on the road here. And driving in florida sucks. I read in the newspaper a while ago that an estimated 70% dont have a valid license in Hialeah florida. its THE worst place to drive

·
Registered
877 Posts
Matt [exz3owner said:
@ Fri Jun 09, 2006 12:36 am]lol. I'm not sure which is funnier - the fact that you list your car as "240-300 hp" (nothing like a 25% swing in power) or the fact that you are driving like with a video camera in your hands. :p
=D>

·
3,857 Posts
Hey bro, can i make a suggestion? You need one of these................ :twisted:

http://www.svtek.com/products.htm

PhatMiata
I couldn't agree with you more =D>
One of the worse videos I've seen (sorry to say that)...
Most of the time I was just imagining that the car is moving from the speedometer...
The music was bad for my personal taste...
and the camera was moving all the time (I felt that I was on a boat)...

·
Registered
4,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
ok so vid sucks and it looks like i have THE worst case of parkinsons in the world. Phatmiata, thanks for the link.....im buying on of those now.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts