ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
I wanna go fast
2,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Long story short I found a deal on something I really want. If i can find a buyer for my car in the next week I will have to sell my car. If not, I'll keep it.

I'm looking to get $6500 and I'm pretty firm on the price. Car is located in south Florida.

Interior: chrome vent rings, chrome ac accents, digital blue led gauges for wideband, oil temp, and boost. the interior is about a 6.5/10 maybe a 7 if you clean it up.

Exterior: OEM hard top, MSM trunk(flat black), short side skirts, rolled/pulled rears, Touge run lip, 01+ front conversion, and it needs a paint job.

Engine: 120k miles, td05 turbo, OBX manifold, OBX downpipe, Racing beat mid pipe, Greddy ti-c exhaust, 7mge 305cc injectors, DIYPNP ecu, Innovate lc1 WB, Toyota cops(not installed),
Mishimoto intercooler, and power steering delete pulley.

Suspension/wheels: Rota grid V 15x8+0 bronze with Nexen n3000 tires, tubular RUCA's and Tein SS coilovers.

There is still a lot of work to do on this car but it's not far from what I would consider complete. She made 210/198 @8psi about a month and a half ago.

Please don't try to lowball me or offer me a trade unless its an ST205 Celica GT-four, FD, or a teal 95 Pontiac Grand am.

More pics in my build thread.

·
Registered
747 Posts
Ram-air required on the Grand Am?

Sent from my MB525 using Tapatalk 2

·
I wanna go fast
2,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That would definitely be a plus

·
I wanna go fast
2,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I've wanted to build a celica gt4 since I was 16. I found a deal on one with all of the exterior work done already for 4k. I would still need the 4wd drivetrain tho.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I've wanted to build a celica gt4 since I was 16. I found a deal on one with all of the exterior work done already for 4k. I would still need the 4wd drivetrain tho.
goodluck bro i know i wanted one for ever i finally got an st185 in december. hope u know its gonna take more than just the driveterrain to convert it gt4 have a complety different rear undercarage to acomadate the awd and more reinforce people have done it but comes out like crap and dog tracs.plus after a few mods u rip off ur rear body were the subframe mounts due to the power. cheapest and easiest way is to weld on a rear half from a gt4

·
I wanna go fast
2,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
goodluck bro i know i wanted one for ever i finally got an st185 in december. hope u know its gonna take more than just the driveterrain to convert it gt4 have a complety different rear undercarage to acomadate the awd and more reinforce people have done it but comes out like crap and dog tracs.plus after a few mods u rip off ur rear body were the subframe mounts due to the power. cheapest and easiest way is to weld on a rear half from a gt4

eghhh why are you doing this. Please tell me for another miata.
My goal is to build a 400 whp ST205. With the proper rear sub frame.

·
I wanna go fast
2,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
problem is not subframe but actual unibody were the subframe mounts onto completly differnt and too week. props tho to fellow gt4 enthusiest
Looks like I'm gonna have to do some welding :)

wish i could buy this, i think its my fav nb. keeep it
I might end up keeping it and daily driving it while I build a Celica if no one buys it.

·
Supporting Member
1,724 Posts
lets trade carz

·
I wanna go fast
2,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I won't be parting this car out any time soon.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts