ClubRoadster.net banner

my turbo is finished.....

1K views 12 replies 9 participants last post by  airbrush1 
#1 ·
pics are on my cardomain... too large to attach here, link is in my sig.... they should be on the last page....

#5 ·
lookin at about 6 psi for the time being... will be turnin it up to around 9 or 10 psi on sunday when I get the car tuned...

here's the setup.... 57 trim T3/T4, Tial external wastegate, custom FMIC and piping, Greddy type-s BOV, Rx-7 460's, Joe-P MBC, and Hydra Nemesis endine management...

#8 ·
Intercooler is workin just fine.... air temps are near ambient... we had to cut the intercooler because it was too big vertically.... It's a pieced together kit.... I bought parts when I came across them... That's the reason for some of the cheaper stuff.

I figure that because the kit is built around the T3/T4... which is a common turbo, If the cheapie XS power snail goes up.... I'll just invest in a more expensive T series with the same size housings... Or throw in a new garett center section...

#9 ·
When you drive do you ever go OH SHI-!! ?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.