ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
I wanna go fast
2,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking about trading my car for a beater FD but I would like to know what you guys think its worth.

Exterior: It's a 99 with 01 front, black painted headlight housings, GV rep lip in poly, OEM small tupperware sides, MSM rear lip and MSM trunk with MSM spoiler, OEM hard top, heavily rolled/pulled rear fenders. It needs a paint job.

Engine:119k with TD05 turbo with mishimoto intercooler, obx maniold and downpipe, 7mge 305cc injectors, brain built DIYPNP, black intercooler piping, sandwich plate for oil feed line, racing beat 2.5 stainless midpipe, greddy Ti-c exhaust, and some other goodies I'm sure I'm forgetting.

Interior: Interior is in decent shape for the most part. I have some fancy chrome vent rings and a round chrome shift knob. It has an 01+ center console, a tear on the passenger seat, and no soft top installed however I do have a tan soft top. The rear parcel shelf was painted semi gloss black. Looks good to me.

Suspension wheels: Tein super street coilovers with 40k, tubular rear upper control arms, racing hart 17x8+6, 17x9+3 rear 215/40/17's all around. Not too sure about wheel width but I think thats what they are.

The car is in pretty decent shape and its fast as ****. I'm just tired of working on it.

Here are some pics.

·
Registered
375 Posts
So you are tired of working on your car, but you are trading for a "beater" Fd rx7? Does not compute.

Don't get me wrong, i really love FD's, just that reasoning right there makes me question the deal.

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
As soon as i read the phrase 'beater fd' i stopped reading.

Dont sell your car! Esp just to buy something thats a beater. Youll be kicking yourself later on.

2cents!

·
I wanna go fast
2,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If you decide to part out anything, specifically the greddy ti-c, let me know :p
I'll let you know.
So you are tired of working on your car, but you are trading for a "beater" Fd rx7? Does not compute.

Don't get me wrong, i really love FD's, just that reasoning right there makes me question the deal.
I'm tired of working on this car...not cars lol.

A mint fd is bad enough but a beater?! Goodluck I'd know haha. Pics of fd?
I just want something that runs and doesn't need a paint job. Something that I can keep stock.

As soon as i read the phrase 'beater fd' i stopped reading.

Dont sell your car! Esp just to buy something thats a beater. Youll be kicking yourself later on.

2cents!
I plan on getting an NA eventually to track/autox

·
Registered
572 Posts
"I just want something that runs and doesn't need a paint job. Something that I can keep stock."

Hahaha! I've told myself that so many times. Don't believe your own lies!

·
Supporting Member
3,007 Posts
if you get rid of this, I will be pissed the fck off. we haven't even done pictures together. what are you thinking?

·
I wanna go fast
2,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It's not set in stone yet. I just don't feel like painting another car. And I'm not looking forward to doing all of the suspension upgrades.

·
Supporting Member
1,724 Posts
Sell your turbo kit to cny.

·
Registered
882 Posts
Man you have a Really Really short attention span.....

·
I wanna go fast
2,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
You already knew this. My NB is the 25th car I've owned.

·
Registered
882 Posts
You already knew this. My NB is the 25th car I've owned.
yea I forgot that... hahah

Edit: you know you wanna trade your turbo stuffs for my supercharger stuffs:mrgreen:

·
I wanna go fast
2,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I'm waiting for a guy to message me back about an FD now. I doubt it will happen though. If I can't find one by the time I paint my car then I'm just going to keep it. If I were to sell it I doubt I'd get 7k for it which is a hell of a lot more than I have invested in it.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts