ClubRoadster.net banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

· RDR
4,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whats up guys heres a few pics of my new exhaust i took to install

yes, if any of you ride motorcycles, its a yoshimura exhaust, happens to have a great sound, w/ deep tone, my racing beat didnt make me feel "racey" enough, :lol: i'll prob drop by friday if those krispy kreme meets still go on, so you socal guys can get a hear for it
-what do you guys think????[/img]

· Supporting Member
12,196 Posts
I've always liked bike exhausts. Too bad it won't ever sound like a GSX-R 750 running to 15k rpm. Bike mufflers can be a very affordable route for people looking to DIY. People lay their bikes down all the time resulting in scratches. For cosmetic reasons the mufflers are replaced but underneath a car you can't see the scratches so it doesn't really matter. I've been keeping an eye out for cheap Ti mufflers - maybe one day.

· RDR
4,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thats effing genious!
i would never have thought of something like that.

i like that for the most part. the canister is just sticking out a tad bit for my liking, but i think it's still awesome.

try to record a sound clip!
yeah same for me too, but then i couldnt do nothing about it, the exhaust was really long, and it already was custom piped

· Esteemed Member
2,848 Posts
thats effing genious!
i would never have thought of something like that.

i like that for the most part. the canister is just sticking out a tad bit for my liking, but i think it's still awesome.

try to record a sound clip!
yeh, Id like to hear it as well. I was actually looking at motorcycle mufflers on ebay 2 weeks ago, but wasnt too sure how it would look. Looks great although I would probably prefer a larger tip, or a twin center exit if I used motorcycle mufflers.

I like the adjustability of a supertrapp, but cant convince myself that the cap on the end looks good.

· Mufasa in Training
52,329 Posts
I've always liked bike exhausts. Too bad it won't ever sound like a GSX-R 750 running to 15k rpm. Bike mufflers can be a very affordable route for people looking to DIY. People lay their bikes down all the time resulting in scratches. For cosmetic reasons the mufflers are replaced but underneath a car you can't see the scratches so it doesn't really matter. I've been keeping an eye out for cheap Ti mufflers - maybe one day.
Let me know how that comes out, Kyle. It'd be a nice way to save some weight on my my (increasingly race-only) car. Of course, after hearing the PC exhaust, you are on slight probation for exhaust choices (says the guy who went through 6 in one year #-o ).

· Registered
435 Posts
looks cool..... but whats with the road kill hanging off the back? :D

· BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,066 Posts
Well, you have got me looking on ebay. :)

· Registered
371 Posts
I like it, I would be interested in doing something like this but dumping on the driver's side behind the bumper.

Would this type of system be too loud without a cat. convertor. This looks like a good, lightweight, DIY system.

· RDR
4,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
that's def a different look. cant wait to see it in person tonight. :)

what'd you do with your racing beat exhaust?
my racing beat, is in my trunk, imma keep it just incase if i run in to any fixit tickets, its been really hot lately with the stuff going on at tabtues. pulling over stock civics WTFsauce!?

-and about the loudness, i had a humming noise come from my tires being that they are azenis, and are almost bald, and running 8inches wide, so then now the exhaust actually drowns it out a little, its a nice deep sound, amazed how it came out

· Registered
898 Posts

· BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,066 Posts
I really want to hack-up my rear bumper like that, I think it's a cool look.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.