ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you think about my wheels? Please be honest. I would also like to know what size wheel everyone prefers. I am currently wearing 16x7 with 215/40/16 tires.

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
i hate them, thats my true honest opinion.

na's usually run 13,14,or15 inch wheels. you can run 16s, ive seen some really nice na's with 16 on em, like ienjoydrifting, and crimsonmx5 when he had the ssr mk2rs. but your wheels look like they come off of an suv. maybe if you dropped your car they could look better but i doubt it.

·
Esteemed Member
3,776 Posts
Ive seen worse, but I definitely dont like them, they looks offly heavy, your miata looks great though

·
Registered
588 Posts
i think thats a no no my friend..... little small cars need little small wheels thats too big!. and im pretty sure itll eat up your gas a bit more. try for 16's but watever floats your boat go for it.

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh yeah i had the stock 14's when i got the car. BIIIIIIGG difference. Really the only reason these are on my car is cause they were lying aroung in my garage.

·
This is a long user title
3,189 Posts
The drop looks nice but I can't feel those wheels. I can't feel 5 spokes on miatas (just the slipstreams that looks nice) sorry :(
Get some 6 spokes, it's the best setup on miatas.

·
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
5,096 Posts
Those look like old man wheels.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts