ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys i plan on selling my tan carpet its in fairly good condition except there is a a whole in the carpet of the driver side foot well other than that it appears to be in fair condition. i currently do not have pics cause the carpet is still in the car and i'm not entirely sure how to remove it yet :fp: but i will soon. I've seen carpet go for around 120 usually so i was just curious what mine would go for. Thanks for any and all input

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
any ideas guys? i know its hard to list a price without pics but i was hoping i could get a decent price to list it at

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah i got my black carpet around the same price i figured the tan carpet would go for a little more, guess cause i thought it was in higher demand

·
Registered
4,978 Posts
The only carpets that go for 100+ is usually the JDM checkered floor mats, LE red (in new condition) or something equally as rare.

Used mats are probably worth around 40-65 bucks shipped.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The only carpets that go for 100+ is usually the JDM checkered floor mats, LE red (in new condition) or something equally as rare.

Used mats are probably worth around 40-65 bucks shipped.
thanks for the insite on the matter. now i have a general starting price for the carpet once i get it out

1 - 6 of 6 Posts