ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How much is my miata turbo kit worth? It is a flyin miata II kit has 550cc RC injectors, garrett gt30 dual ball bearing turbo, Flying miata intercooler, fm piping, fm fuel rail, fm turbo manifold, Fm link standalone management, greddy bov

·
Banned
5,894 Posts
Do you happen to know the build date for this system?

The turbo you mention is a GT30, I'm not saying you're wrong, but that is a really big turbo for a 1.6.

A complete system like this, with the ECU and injectors, should go for $2500 if it is in very good shape.

·
Registered
799 Posts
This is in what is my stuff worth. Not i want it but you need to make a price.

I would think that 1500 for the used stuff is reasonable.
Not to be a ****, but i said "ONCE you have a price"
Im just showing interest on the item. I have no idea on the price so i dont want to lowball him or give him a random number i pulled out of my A$$.......Im nice but dont make me be a **** over something this simple

Apology in advance to other members.

·
Murse Magnet
7,735 Posts
I was not trying to be a **** either I was just saying because most people just say I want it and assume the owner will come up with a price when it is in the how much is my stuff worth to try to find out how much it is worth

·
Registered
460 Posts
Well we know it's an older FM II based on the fact that it has the link, vice the Hydra ecu. Makes it at least six or seven years old. On the other hand, 90% of the kit has stayed the same. They now have silicone one piece piping for the intercoolers, and the fmic have changed quite a bit. I would say realistically $1800-2000, that said, if I had a 1.6 car, I wouldn't hesitate to buy this kit. The link was a very user friendly system, and while not as complicated as the newest Hydra, plenty of folks built strong turbo builds with these components.

·
I wanna go fast
2,781 Posts
I'd say 2k is fair with everything. It's worth more but you will be waiting a while for a buyer.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts