ClubRoadster.net banner

1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
!n-joy
3,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For the minimalist weight-saving driver that doesn’t care for a radio in their car. !n-joy Radio Blanking Plates are just the ticket for those who also still care about their interiors.

For those who got some nice 52mm gauges, but have no place for them? Now, you do with the !n-Joy Radio Gauge Plates.

Two ways to order, either:
  1. Visit the radio blanking plates or the radio-gauge plates product webpages and order straight from the website.
  2. Order through CR.net:
    • PM me (VagaXt) how many sets you want
    • PM me (VagaXt) what color(s) you want
    • Send Paypal payment ($16 per set as PERSONAL --> PAYMENT OWED) to [email protected] with your shipping address and your CR.net screen name in the comment box
If you have any questions and comments about this product and order, feel free to ask either me or Leon (Sin-Tek). Thanks.

Update 9/28/10:

NA/NB Radio Blanking Plate news:

Ok, after a very VERY long delay, the prototypes are finished and are pretty much perfect. Click here for the photos of the finished raw aluminum pieces that are now the candidates for production. Click here to see them in flat black powdercoat. Keep in mind that the number of gauge holes or a blank cover plate are your choice. The pictures here are examples of what is possible.

These will go on sale once Leon and I can price them by the end of the week.
________

Leon and I sincerely apologize for the wait, and we hope you understand that we are not rushing for the sake of releasing products on time. We want to provide great quality products that we feel confident and proud to sell to the community. Thanks to all of you for hanging in there.

________

Model and version availability (updated 7/7/2010):
  • Currently available for sale now is the NB (1999-2005) double-DIN version (see photos)
  • NA6C (1990-1993) double-DIN version is currently being developed and is expected to be ready for sale by the end of July
  • NB (1999-2005) single-DIN version is currently being developed and is expected to be ready for sale by the end of July
  • Development of NA8C (1994-1997) single- and double-DIN versions will start after the NA6C version is complete

Price:
  • NA and NB single-DIN (blanks): $28 per set (shipped)
  • NA and NB double-DIN (blanks): $35 per set (shipped)
  • Custom gauge/switch cut-outs: PM for availability and pricing
One set includes:
  • One (1) adapter plate
  • Adapter screws and spacers (NA only)
  • One (1) radio cover plate (blank)
  • Four (4) 4mm flush-fit Allen key screws

Features:
  • Made of water-jet cut, 1/8” 6061 aluminum
  • Different versions available for NA and NB Miatas and in single-DIN or double DIN form
  • Currently available in eight (8) standard colors: Flat bronze, flat black, gloss black, white, red, neon green, neon orange and brushed aluminum
  • More standard colors will be available in the future
  • Custom colors are available by individual request by PM
  • Custom cuts available by individual request by PM

·
Registered
124 Posts
you need a mirror finish, we are miata drivers so we need to see if we're presentable whenever we get out of the car

·
SuperMOD
2,502 Posts
Would you be willing to sell just the adapter plate and screws (for NA double din)?

·
CR Troll Patrol
2,785 Posts
I'm doing an Ipod to amp setup, so I'll definitely be in for one of these.

·
!n-joy
3,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
kwolzen said:
you need a mirror finish, we are miata drivers so we need to see if we're presentable whenever we get out of the car
If you are serious about wanting the mirror finish, we can make it available just for you.

·
!n-joy
3,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Corifto said:
I'm doing an Ipod to amp setup, so I'll definitely be in for one of these.
When you are ready, please do order. Definitely will be nice for a setup like that.

·
CR Troll Patrol
2,785 Posts
Yeah, I will. I'm trying to figure out if I want to do this, or figure out some way to make this a storage compartment. I would love to have some kind of storage spot there, with a door that slides out and down to cover it for a clean look.

Build thread of car:
http://clubroadster.net/vb_forum/showthread.php?t=30936

·
Mostly Harmless
1,540 Posts
Very clean!
Looking forward to seeing your other goodies as they're available.

·
!n-joy
3,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Maikeru said:
This would be good for some gauges. Maybe a boost controller....
Yes, that's the idea. Of course, we can have cuts available for gauges as default options for the plates, but until then requests for options like that must be made over PM so we can accomodate the cuts during the production process.

·
!n-joy
3,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Will's_Miata said:
Looks good Sonny, too bad i care about my music or else i would get one!
Why not get the single-DIN version when we finish the design for it? We will make one for NA and NB owners with single-DIN radios.

1 - 20 of 94 Posts